St Johnstone vs Hamilton Academical -10/11/18

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ali_91 said:

You’re being a bit kind here, was a total nonsense, the ‘minutes silence,’ went on for about five minutes. Be dignified, have a minutes silence and get on with it. Only disappointment today was seeing us try and join in the game of who can remember the hardest that is prevalent throughout football these days. 

I definitely was being kind there. There are armistice parades, services etc when and where there should be. At the football? Not for me. 

50 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

My take on today,

The armed forces stuff was like being in a church on armistice. Nice sentiment but felt very out of place.

The game panned out the way I thought it would, we're just a better team than most of our similar sized contemporaries. Hamilton knew this and resorted to pretty cynical fouling, It just shows how far we have come really. Tommy has built a decent side and will surely sign a new deal soon as wee Broon has backed him this season. Drey Wright will win plenty of POY awards this season, the boy is class. Matty Kennedy is improving every game and that shot off the bar, had it gone in, would've capped a great performance. Not really any failures today and with the likes of Swanson and Scougall, 2 ballers, not getting any game time it shows we have proper depth when everyones fit.

Enjoying the football lately, pity we'll need to watch Scotland get pumped with a fucking clueless twat at the helm before we get back to scintillating scenes at McDiarmid again.

International breaks are becoming a drag tbh. 

Anyone have any pictures of the East Stand today? Reported attendance of 2175 seems incredibly small compared to how it felt, even if Hamilton did only have ~75 fans. Main looked busier than it has been, and East felt the busiest it has been for a while too. 

Maybe the atmosphere just made it feel that way, though. 

Anyone have any pictures of the East Stand today? Reported attendance of 2175 seems incredibly small compared to how it felt, even if Hamilton did only have ~75 fans. Main looked busier than it has been, and East felt the busiest it has been for a while too. 
Maybe the atmosphere just made it feel that way, though. 
Probably 100 of us, I'd say?

Just now, tree house tam said:

Looked about normal from the posh seats.

You in hospitality?

I was there against St Mirren, far too posh for me.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You in hospitality?

I was there against St Mirren, far too posh for me.

That's because you're a mechanic and you'd need to scrub those fucking hands. Wear barrier cream.

Na wasn't in hospitality but had a padded seat. Decent noise from east stand for the two songs.

Archived