Cambuslang Rangers struggling?

AM-1

I am a fan . Lewis Kinnaird our left back was subjected to being called a dirty *********** as he left the pitch . For the record Lewis isn’t and has a season ticket at parkhead . But regardless it’s wrong and I’m sure lessons will be learned on both sides.
Ur number 3 aint no angel btw he decided 2 turn round at final whistle and give me n my m8s the giruy as he shouted something all cos we celebrated the end result. We were all confused cos none of us even said a word 2 him. Lol

Mon the papers

1 hour ago, passbackdave said:

Ur number 3 aint no angel btw he decided 2 turn round at final whistle and give me n my m8s the giruy as he shouted something all cos we celebrated the end result. We were all confused cos none of us even said a word 2 him. Lol

Mon the papers

That’s incredible Dave.........you’ve got mates? 

I am a fan . Lewis Kinnaird our left back was subjected to being called a dirty *********** as he left the pitch . For the record Lewis isn’t and has a season ticket at parkhead . But regardless it’s wrong and I’m sure lessons will be learned on both sides.

That the same Lewis that lost the tattie with The Bankies fans behind the goal at the end of the game?

• 1 year later...
On 18 November 2018 at 21:29, Brooklyn said:

Did Nikki Niven really just sign up to the forum and in his first post threaten to sue a poster?!  :D 

The Lang just keep giving.....

Nikkii is of course a female.

Worth looking back at this to understand the context of the present.

Edited by Tutankhamen
So that's who they meant when they said, some wummin had put a load of dosh in