Cambuslang Rangers struggling?

AM-1

They seem to be in a rut at the moment and lucky for them teams below also struggling.

I thought they would have continued their early season decent form and be getting more points on the board.

Have the new signings not been up to scratch and weakened the squad with players like Smith, Love, Simeon, Gebbie etc all moving on?

22 minutes ago, Gallant Pioneer said:

Indiscipline is costing us big time, another two sent off today at nil-nil.

A horrendous refereeing display . A good tackle = a red card . The captain said that was a soft red card and was shown a second yellow . I just hope things balance themselves out. 

17 minutes ago, pheasant plucker said:

AM-1 is really clued up on the Lang

32 minutes ago, AM-1 said:

Oh dear not good. Who have use got next week? How are the new signings performing? 

Breslin , Faulds and kinnaird have all done well imo . Simeon a hard 1 to replace but he wanted to go so not much club could have done differently. We are playing at a much higher standard now and we haven’t been at it of late but I’m sure the boys will turn it around soon .

Was impressed with the Cambuslang number 18. Excellent on the ball and ran rings round us.

Refs 2 sending offs were correct in my opinion. Red carded player caught Spence on the thigh with his studs, doesn’t matter if you win the ball. You can’t crack a player in half to win it.

2nd red card (2nd yellow) was the right call too. Captain already on a booking screaming right in the referees face, what’s he meant to do?

Lang will be disappointed with today’s game because I reckon the game would’ve finished in a draw if not for that 2 minutes of madness.

Was impressed with the Cambuslang number 18. Excellent on the ball and ran rings round us.

Refs 2 sending offs were correct in my opinion. Red carded player caught Spence on the thigh with his studs, doesn’t matter if you win the ball. You can’t crack a player in half to win it.

2nd red card (2nd yellow) was the right call too. Captain already on a booking screaming right in the referees face, what’s he meant to do?

Lang will be disappointed with today’s game because I reckon the game would’ve finished in a draw if not for that 2 minutes of madness.

Screaming right infront of the refs face haha shut up ya banger you’ve got no idea what was said stop talking pish

Eh? I was right there when it happened so I’m not talking pish.

And I was the one taking to the ref ya clown so your clearly talking pish. I pulled my players away and asked him why that was a red card and he didn’t answer, gave me a second yellow and then a red. Stop making up pish for people to read.

You were right in his face mate. Don’t know what you were saying but it appeared overtly aggressive. The referee wouldn’t send you off for nothing.

I’ve just told you what I said word for word. So you can work out whether that is deemed an offence. The guy had it in for us and me especially, this was highlighted by the reporter at the game and also your own fans. The straight red was never in a million years a straight red card. Usual shambolic refereeing that we have to put up with every week.

You were right in his face mate. Don’t know what you were saying but it appeared overtly aggressive. The referee wouldn’t send you off for nothing.

Pulled my players away from him to help him and then said and I quote “can you explain to me why that is a red card” to which he never replied and gave me a second yellow and then a red.
A disgraceful performance that ruined a shit game. Both teams were poor albeit you dominated the first half but we cannot continue to accept these inept performances

Pulled my players away from him to help him and then said and I quote “can you explain to me why that is a red card” to which he never replied and gave me a second yellow and then a red.
A disgraceful performance that ruined a shit game. Both teams were poor albeit you dominated the first half but we cannot continue to accept these inept performances

I’m just impressed you know what inept means

They seem to be in a rut at the moment and lucky for them teams below also struggling.
I thought they would have continued their early season decent form and be getting more points on the board.
Have the new signings not been up to scratch and weakened the squad with players like Smith, Love, Simeon, Gebbie etc all moving on?
Only struggling to keep 11 on the park. Players wise we are fine. Discipline is costing us big time. Never a red card offence. Happened right in front of me. As for Gemmell, how's that a red card, he asked and was shown another. Wouldn't even say it was shouting. The refereeing standard as we have climbed the league's has got worse if you ask me. But if we keep giving these guys the opportunity to punish they a clearly going too. Discipline needs addressed and pronto.

8 hours ago, Gemms said:

And I was the one taking to the ref ya clown so your clearly talking pish. I pulled my players away and asked him why that was a red card and he didn’t answer, gave me a second yellow and then a red. Stop making up pish for people to read.

Hope you didn't speak to the ref in the same manner as your posts here. They come across as very aggressive.