Cambuslang Rangers struggling?

AM-1

2 hours ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

You must know how many Cambuslang players  were booked?

You don’t put a ? at the end of a statement!

Let’s give you the benefit of the doubt and say you were trying your hand at a rhetorical question, which means you know the answer,  i’ll respond with: how many would you say were justified?

The amount of cards in a game does not reflect the level of indiscipline.  Most likely infers incompetence on the part of the referee.

I actually thought the referee got most things right yesterday - and I include the penalty awarded to the home side in that

Not his fault that shambles broke out at the end- there are undoubtedly trumpets amongst our support but they were joined by a cast of many from the home dug out yesterday. McColl was only in the dugout as he had appealed his 6 match ban for previous indiscretions - he seemed to find this hilarious when he shared this information with the guy standing next to me as he came back out for the second half.

2 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Fucking hell its kicking off in here. I was standing over in shed so cant comment on there so called gangster ned manager or 

17 minutes ago, MWGC said:

You don’t put a ? at the end of a statement!

Let’s give you the benefit of the doubt and say you were trying your hand at a rhetorical question, which means you know the answer,  i’ll respond with: how many would you say were justified?

The amount of cards in a game does not reflect the level of indiscipline.  Most likely infers incompetence on the part of the referee.

I genuinely have no idea how many it actually was,all I can remember was that it was a lot!

I take your point about poor refereeing but Cambuslangs poor discipline this season goes beyond the odd bad refereeing decision.

Even the dugs in the street know cambuslang are shady as f**k and now Ally McBeal is threatening lawsuits and lawyers to close down discussion
It's a fucking Football forum not rumple of the bailey.
I hope someone sees this for what it is
Absolute fucking nonsense of the highest order .

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Bankies fans seem happy to talk nonsense about our management team( even though the Clydebank physio attacked 1 of our players) but not discuss Mr Bamfords actions .
strange that.

None of them are denying it though, same can’t be said for the other stuff.

I wasn’t there so don’t know what happenned but if Mr Bamford has done something untoward then I’d fully expect our club to deal with it. Can the same be said for the Cambuslang management for any carry ins they were involved in or while it continue go be a case of “it wasn’t their fault, the big bad men shouted at them”??

There are wallopers in our support, no doubt about it. It doesn’t make it ok to react to it. Show a bit of class and rise above it.

Bankies fans seem happy to talk nonsense about our management team( even though the Clydebank physio attacked 1 of our players) but not discuss Mr Bamfords actions .
strange that.

Attacked one of your players 🤣🤣🤣
Brilliant - and Breslin was desperate to show Del Hepburn his holiday snaps which he’d left at the side of the pitch

There’s a common denominator in the amount of cards of various shades and off pitch shenanigans in Cambuslang games this year and it’s erm Cambuslang

I await my court summons ..

6 hours ago, not man of the match said:

None of them are denying it though, same can’t be said for the other stuff.

I wasn’t there so don’t know what happenned but if Mr Bamford has done something untoward then I’d fully expect our club to deal with it. Can the same be said for the Cambuslang management for any carry ins they were involved in or while it continue go be a case of “it wasn’t their fault, the big bad men shouted at them”??

There are wallopers in our support, no doubt about it. It doesn’t make it ok to react to it. Show a bit of class and rise above it.

You weren’t there . How can you even comment on it? It’s not my issue whether Clydebank deal with it - that is is upto them . The west region have to deal with and I am fairly certain Mr Bamford should be dismissed or resign. 

Our management team were subject of constant abuse throughout the game “orange b*****ds “”I’m gonna shag your daughter “ just 2 of the many disgusting shouts . Now I know the majority of bankies fans are good people but let’s be honest if people are shouting things like that you are going to react . There is certainly a small element of your fan base that ruin your good reputation.

Amyway it’s done now we move on .

You weren’t there . How can you even comment on it? It’s not my issue whether Clydebank deal with it - that is is upto them . The west region have to deal with and I am fairly certain Mr Bamford should be dismissed or resign. 
Our management team were subject of constant abuse throughout the game “orange b*****ds “”I’m gonna shag your daughter “ just 2 of the many disgusting shouts . Now I know the majority of bankies fans are good people but let’s be honest if people are shouting things like that you are going to react . There is certainly a small element of your fan base that ruin your good reputation.
Ffs lies lies lies the orange b######s shout and am gonnie shag ur daughter. Yes we have a small group of loud and proud bankies fans who wear bankies tinted glasses 24/7 but none of them who goto that level and shout stuff like that. This thread should be deleted before more lies and shite is spread.

Mon the papers

2 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Ffs lies lies lies the orange b######s shout and am gonnie shag ur daughter. Yes we have a small group of loud and proud bankies fans who wear bankies tinted glasses 24/7 but none of them who goto that level and shout stuff like that. This thread should be deleted before more lies and shite is spread.

Mon the papers

I’m sure Billy Campbell and Lewis Kinnaird would tell you differently . Why would I make that up? As I said it’s a small minority but it doesn’t make it acceptable.   

Is it 1988 in Cambuslang? 
Do none of you ken that phones take video?
Seen the video of the scenes at the end of the game in the pub last night - couple of comments.

dk81130:
Bamford grabbed one of our coaching staff by the neck 

Not on the video he didn't.

MWGC:
Gemms wasn’t involved in any of this but merely appeared back out the tunnel to see what was going on

FFS, if he showed such quick reactions and speed during the 90 what a player he'd be. He charges down the tunnel, looks to throw a punch at someone, couple of fans attempt to hold him back and he starts what looks like challenging people to a fight.

Cambuslang players - step away from this.

I’m sure Billy Campbell and Lewis Kinnaird would tell you differently . Why would I make that up? As I said it’s a small minority but it doesn’t make it acceptable.   
If it did happen then its shocking but tbh i find it hard 2 believe what ur saying.r u a fan or player for cambuslang?

Mon the papers

I find it extremely hard to believe that any Bankies fan called anyone an orange b but as you say I wasn’t there so I won’t say anymore on it. Every support has a small element sadly, I don’t see that changing anytime soon though we can continue to try and educate people over their wrongdoings.

Certainly from the video clip, there was alot of sill goings on and it’s a pity it has overshadowed what should have been a decent fixture between two clubs who have always got on over the years.

34 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

If it did happen then its shocking but tbh i find it hard 2 believe what ur saying.r u a fan or player for cambuslang?

Mon the papers

I am a fan . Lewis Kinnaird our left back was subjected to being called a dirty *********** as he left the pitch . For the record Lewis isn’t and has a season ticket at parkhead . But regardless it’s wrong and I’m sure lessons will be learned on both sides.

2 minutes ago, dk81130 said:

For the record Lewis isn’t and has a season ticket at parkhead . But regardless it’s wrong and I’m sure lessons will be learned on both sides.

That seems weird. Why would he have a season book when, ye'd imagine, he'd be playing when Celtic are playing?

Is it 1988 in Cambuslang? 
Do none of you ken that phones take video?
Seen the video of the scenes at the end of the game in the pub last night - couple of comments.
dk81130:
Bamford grabbed one of our coaching staff by the neck 
Not on the video he didn't.
MWGC:
Gemms wasn’t involved in any of this but merely appeared back out the tunnel to see what was going on
FFS, if he showed such quick reactions and speed during the 90 what a player he'd be. He charges down the tunnel, looks to throw a punch at someone, couple of fans attempt to hold him back and he starts what looks like challenging people to a fight.
Cambuslang players - step away from this.

FYI “charges down the tunnel” incorrect, I was already in the tunnel and came back out when I heard something was going on. Never threw a punch at anyone and certainly didn’t challenge anyone to a fight. I came out and moved people inside and pushed away some of your daft old boy fans that for some reason were right at the tunnel trying to get involved. Think you better check your video footage for clarification as your talking utter bollocks.