Cambuslang Rangers struggling?

AM-1

3 minutes ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

You must know how many Cambuslang players  were booked?

U really can't expect there players to behave with a management team like that they should concentrate on the game not keep turning round looking at the crowd they have a decent team but all round just can't keep there heads once they sort that out should start getting results

5 hours ago, FlyHigh said:

Hello, I am one of the two people who you say got 'Kicked out of the Meadow'..   I have......mmmmmm…… over 1000 pages of evidence regarding the truth behind the IMFC sad debacle.  The sad debacle which is very much in the past and, following which, we wish The Medda well.  It's in the past and it's over.  However, just since someone (from The Medda) was kind enough to alert me to this drivel post, I wish to reply.  

If you wish to peruse all the evidence and so set the record straight, please get in touch with at info@planzed.co.uk and I will happily meet up with you and do two things :   Firstly, I will evidence The Medda situation and, secondly, let's chat about your question regarding money laundering which - if was not posed as a question - I would be suing for libel at this juncture.   As it is, you've posed it as a question and it's one which I won't justify with any more of an answer than : no.

So I implore you to come out from behind your keyboard and let's talk about this so your errors of facts can be corrected.   Failing that, continue to spout spiteful rumours on a public forum which anyone can join in a few clicks (I've just done it), and I will contact my solicitors tomorrow morning.

If this response turns into a run of accusatory false nonsense, I will merely seek legal recourse.   I've no objections to opinions and I've also no objections to being questioned.  I couldn't actually give a hoot about something that happened over 3 years ago with IMFC.  However, Money Laundering?  Completely unacceptable and I will not tolerate same.

Nikki Niven  

Is that how the money is getting laundered
PLANZED hope there’s a PLANBEE
heard that’s how they pair got kicked out the Meadow

Fucking hell its kicking off in here. I was standing over in shed so cant comment on there so called gangster ned manager or what happened at end of the game. What happened on the pitch should be what were talking about. Good 1st half from us great pass fae heppy 2 shelvey for 1st and cammy did well 2 set up higgins. Was expecting us 2 come out and get a 3rd after the break but we were pegged back for 35 mins. Great defending kept us in the game. Deco (bankies number 18) motm

Mon the papers

2 minutes ago, Gemms said:

“His” emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png sums up some of the bangers on this

Apologies i dont know the working of your boardroom  (thank god, my kevlar vest isnt up to it!)

Assume from your post its a "her", i stand corrected

Edited by Brooklyn

I think the Bankies fans comments on here have just provided enough evidence to back up the last part of my previous post, an utter disgrace.

Never seen someone have to come onto a football forum to have to defend themselves against accusations of money laundering.

Before anyone starts accusing the Cambuslang management of behaving the way they do, try attending one of their games and listen to the crap they have to put up with.  I’m all for banter but the shit they put up with is a disgrace.