Cambuslang Rangers struggling?

AM-1

Not a chance not now, you fail to answer the Bankies fans post about the actual football but will continue to reply to me with eloquent quotes .... and you still don’t get my point about Cambuslangs siege mentality. You’re turning out a fine ambassador for the club on here 

I think you’ll find I have answered his question. Siege mentality? Your on here banging on about the way we conduct ourselves. Ok, so do you think it is acceptable that fans are allowed to hurl abuse at myself all game about weight? And then at the end of the game, it’s obvious to see that there is some bother with us and from what I’m led to believe the Clydebank fans yet you don’t mention the conduct of there fans? Just continue to be derogatory to our manager and set of players?

For someone who has only been to 3 of our games you seem to have a lot to say about our fans and especially our management team.

You guys are very well organised which is to be expected as you’ve got a great manager who has played at a very good level, that always helps in player recruitment. I think in the second half we attacked more and managed to get down the flanks which definitely caused you more problems but in the first half you guys were the better team. Unfortunately we didn’t create enough chances and 2 mistakes cost us the goals as it seems to be doing every week just now.
Think the 3-3 game earlier in the season was definitely the catalyst for you guys to kick on. Very good squad of players and management team, all the best to you

A very fair summary John. I thought Jamie Darroch , Declan Fitzpatrick and Alan Vezza were all excellent for us yesterday- our failure to get a 3rd goal made it hard for us and we rode our luck towards the end but delighted with the points - definitely 2 of the hardest games we have had this season have been against Cambuslang

A very fair summary John. I thought Jamie Darroch , Declan Fitzpatrick and Alan Vezza were all excellent for us yesterday- our failure to get a 3rd goal made it hard for us and we rode our luck towards the end but delighted with the points - definitely 2 of the hardest games we have had this season have been against Cambuslang

Yeah, your defence are very well organised. I don’t know much about any of your players but a very good togetherness about your team which is crucial at this level. Good to see your club on the rise again and hopefully one day return to the senior ranks [emoji106]

51 minutes ago, Nikos K said:

I’m going to leave this thread now but just to answer your reply, no I don’t go to your games but like I said I am local so know that it’s no secret how the club is run or why former committee members left I’ve been to three of your games this season all with same outcome and behaviour. All the best ...

The previous chairman left as he has cancer . The clubs new sponsor Planzed - John and Nikki Niven have helped take the club to this level with a great level of investment. Also nice to see viewparker like this post - I am not surprised.

Your on here complaining about getting abuse for your weight but its ok for you and 2 other Cambuslang Rangers players to call a female a fat cow several times for trying to calm your bench down from arguing with a young boy. Good one!

Sorry, please point out where I once complained about people caning my weight? I’ll wait

Not mentioned your fans once John. And if you can’t take the weight banter you’re in the wrong game not that it’s right but it’s part and parcel of the game. 

I’ve taken it for years pal and it doesn’t bother me one bit. Your right it is part and parcel of the game and if opposition fans can’t handle it back being from players or management then they are and I quote “in the wrong game”. Your just on here to start it against our club and in particular our manager and management team which is out of order. You also seem to have excellent knowledge of what was said and word for word so you must have been very close to the action during and at the end of the game. Interesting

The previous chairman left as he has cancer . The clubs new sponsor Planzed - John and Nikki Niven have helped take the club to this level with a great level of investment. Also nice to see viewparker like this post - I am not surprised.

Is that how the money is getting laundered
PLANZED hope there’s a PLANBEE
heard that’s how they pair got kicked out the Meadow

13 minutes ago, Nikos K said:

Classy post . Never mentioned the chairman said committee members and well done in your investment....... 

Merely stating facts . 4 people left . 3 of which had been on the committee for less than 5 years collectively. Mr miller (ex chairman) is the only 1 of note who left - so your point is not a great 1 tbh.

I was standing behind your bench the whole game. I admire your defence of your management team and I’m not on to attack them I was merely pointing out the indiscipline of the entire club on several occasions which seems to stem from the bench . If I had a grudge I would be naming the player that called the fan a mongol but won’t stoop to that 

Edited by Nikos K

29 minutes ago, dk81130 said:

I liked it because he choose to leave the thread ?   ????

Ok Sorry maybe not complaining about it but asking others if its acceptable as obviously you dont like it. So you still think its ok for you and 2 other Cambuslang Rangers players to call a female a fat cow for trying to stop your bench down from arguing with a young boy. 

Maybe it wasn’t the best thing to say but to be fair why were you or her frothing at the mouth following the management team all the way down to the tunnel? And from what I heard, her language was just as bad.

The simple fact is that opposition fans like to congregate behind our dugout and hurl abuse at our manager and staff. Why dont you come to the game and watch your team and go home happy that you won. Not a chance there would have been any reaction had they not have been provoked in the first place.

Like the lad said before, if you cannot handle any abuse then you are in the wrong game.

Am I to presume that the young lad in question did and said nothing wrong and therefore merited no abuse back to him? I’ll leave it there

John had the decency to look embarrassed when Medda visited. Those hooses are nice at the back of your park...

5 hours ago, Kilbowie's Finest said:

That would be our physio that reacted to one of our players being dragged off the pitch rather than being allowed treatment?

Utter nonsense.  Absolutely nothing wrong with your player.  He was off the park Cambuslang tried to take a quick throw but the so called injured player rolled back onto the park in order to feign injury and get the play stopped.  Cambuslang right back in frustration reacted the way he did (shouldn’t have and rightly received second yellow) and surprise surprise the so called injured player suddenly bounces to his feet.  The Bankies physio then pushes the Cambuslang right back to the ground and all he gets is spoken too.  If that was the Cambuslang physio it would have been a different outcome.

As Gemms said a section of your support just want to stand behind the Cambuslang dugout and give abuse just like they did in the 3-3 game.

As for the fracas at the tunnel, in what was an already volatile situation your fans made things even worse with utterly stupid comments, goading looking for a reaction which then kicked off with the said west junior FA official doing what he did.  This and nothing else caused the ensuing trouble.  Gemms wasn’t involved in any of this but merely appeared back out the tunnel to see what was going on to be met with a couple of absolute arsehole Bankies fans to his left giving him abuse.

On the whole you have a section of fans that are an utter disgrace as was seen yesterday and at the 3-3 game

I was standing behind your bench the whole game. I admire your defence of your management team and I’m not on to attack them I was merely pointing out the indiscipline of the entire club on several occasions which seems to stem from the bench . If I had a grudge I would be naming the player that called the fan a mongol but won’t stoop to that 

You should name him and hopefully he faces a lengthy ban for that despicable behaviour and there manager threatening fans is also out of order and he should also be banned if true .

If anyone thinks this type of behaviour is acceptable then that says more about them than it does me .

43 minutes ago, MWGC said:

Utter nonsense.  Absolutely nothing wrong with your player.  He was off the park Cambuslang tried to take a quick throw but the so called injured player rolled back onto the park in order to feign injury and get the play stopped.  Cambuslang right back in frustration reacted the way he did (shouldn’t have and rightly received second yellow) and surprise surprise the so called injured player suddenly bounces to his feet.  The Bankies physio then pushes the Cambuslang right back to the ground and all he gets is spoken too.  If that was the Cambuslang physio it would have been a different outcome.

As Gemms said a section of your support just want to stand behind the Cambuslang dugout and give abuse just like they did in the 3-3 game.

As for the fracas at the tunnel, in what was an already volatile situation your fans made things even worse with utterly stupid comments, goading looking for a reaction which then kicked off with the said west junior FA official doing what he did.  This and nothing else caused the ensuing trouble.  Gemms wasn’t involved in any of this but merely appeared back out the tunnel to see what was going on to be met with a couple of absolute arsehole Bankies fans to his left giving him abuse.

On the whole you have a section of fans that are an utter disgrace as was seen yesterday and at the 3-3 game

You must know how many Cambuslang players  were booked?