Cambuslang Rangers struggling?

AM-1

A bit of a discipline issue? I attended this game yesterday as it’s just 5 minutes from my house and I have never witnessed anything like it. The Cambuslang bench are an embarrassment to both the club and to football constantly arguing with the fans including death threats outrageous. The scenes at the end were worse it seemed the Lang players were not for leaving the pitch unless they had fought with someone and I also felt sorry for the Lang committee who looked powerless or scared to do anything. Surely the SJFA can’t allow this to continue ? I actually enjoyed the game between two good teams but apart from that a shambles of an afternoon. 

Guest Moomintroll

Why is anyone surprised that a team with links to a person associated with fairly large scale Drug Dealing would have issues with staying legal in any shape or form. Be it the law of the land or the SJFA. I am not saying this to wind anyone up or starting a witch hunt, it is blatantly obvious he won't give a solitary shit about any rules.

Guest Moomintroll
Shots fired.
Ancient history, as I said, each to their own & I personally have no problem with it. That said any club with an official with baggage like that will face greater scrutiny in the press and incidents that would otherwise go unreported will be wildly exaggerated.

1 hour ago, Nikos K said:

A bit of a discipline issue? I attended this game yesterday as it’s just 5 minutes from my house and I have never witnessed anything like it. The Cambuslang bench are an embarrassment to both the club and to football constantly arguing with the fans including death threats outrageous. The scenes at the end were worse it seemed the Lang players were not for leaving the pitch unless they had fought with someone and I also felt sorry for the Lang committee who looked powerless or scared to do anything. Surely the SJFA can’t allow this to continue ? I actually enjoyed the game between two good teams but apart from that a shambles of an afternoon. 

The fight was caused by the person on the Clydebank bench grabbing our player which resulted in a large altercation. Once this was settled and a good match brought to a close which Clydebank shaded there was another incident at the tunnel which was caused by the president of the west region a Mr Matt Bamford who grabbed one of our coaching staff by the neck - leading to a large altercation. Mr Bamford at first denied the incident but then realised his grave mistake . Mr Bamford apologised and was very remorseful after the match . However if any of our management staff done this To Mr Bamford they would face a lengthy ban . So what will the repercussions be for Mr Bamford? Surely his position has to be under threat ?

So before you guys come on here I think it’s quite important that you have all the facts .

On the field Clydebank worked like dogs and I can see them going on to have a very successful season and I wish them all the best.

So it’s acceptable for your manager to say to a fan ‘ wait for me at the end and I will bury you six feet under’  or your player to call a young fan a mongol ?  As for the stramash at the Clydebank dug out your player has physically lifted an injured player and threw him off the pitch after barging him into the wall which he was red carded for 

The fight was caused by the person on the Clydebank bench grabbing our player which resulted in a large altercation. Once this was settled and a good match brought to a close which Clydebank shaded there was another incident at the tunnel which was caused by the president of the west region a Mr Matt Bamford who grabbed one of our coaching staff by the neck - leading to a large altercation. Mr Bamford at first denied the incident but then realised his grave mistake . Mr Bamford apologised and was very remorseful after the match . However if any of our management staff done this To Mr Bamford they would face a lengthy ban . So what will the repercussions be for Mr Bamford? Surely his position has to be under threat ?
So before you guys come on here I think it’s quite important that you have all the facts .
On the field Clydebank worked like dogs and I can see them going on to have a very successful season and I wish them all the best.

The fight broke out after your full back dragged our player off the pitch rather than letting our physio come on to treat him - that’s why the referee gave him a second yellow and sent him off

I can’t comment on the incidents after this as I wasn’t near the entrance to the changing rooms but let’s not kid ourselves that anything other than the actions of Breslin started the whole sorry escapade.

For what it’s worth I agree that Bankies worked incredibly hard and also feel we were fortunate to take all 3 points. Cambuslang have some good players and it’s a shame that the antics of their management team overshadow that at times.

8 minutes ago, Kilbowie's Finest said:

The fight broke out after your full back dragged our player off the pitch rather than letting our physio come on to treat him - that’s why the referee gave him a second yellow and sent him off

I can’t comment on the incidents after this as I wasn’t near the entrance to the changing rooms but let’s not kid ourselves that anything other than the actions of Breslin started the whole sorry escapade.

For what it’s worth I agree that Bankies worked incredibly hard and also feel we were fortunate to take all 3 points. Cambuslang have some good players and it’s a shame that the antics of their management team overshadow that at times.

Your physio assaulted Jack Breslin. The situation had settled and Mr Bamford caused the trouble to reignite this. All the best.

Utter denial mate keep looking through your money laundered specs . I’m not talking about the fight at the dug out I’m talking about after the final whistle when your players were intent on starting a fight with any fan who would react and this was before they got to the entrance of the dressing rooms where obviously I cannot see what goes on. How many games have you completed where you haven’t had a red card or someone reported for their behaviour in a game you haven’t won? Now do you see the pattern 

4 minutes ago, Nikos K said:

Utter denial mate keep looking through your money laundered specs . I’m not talking about the fight at the dug out I’m talking about after the final whistle when your players were intent on starting a fight with any fan who would react and this was before they got to the entrance of the dressing rooms where obviously I cannot see what goes on. How many games have you completed where you haven’t had a red card or someone reported for their behaviour in a game you haven’t won? Now do you see the pattern 

My money launder specs? Really?  Mr Bamford accepted his actions caused the second altercation. You seem to know a lot about us for someone who doesn’t go to our games. 

6 minutes ago, dk81130 said:

My money launder specs? Really?  Mr Bamford accepted his actions caused the second altercation. You seem to know a lot about us for someone who doesn’t go to our games. 

I’m going to leave this thread now but just to answer your reply, no I don’t go to your games but like I said I am local so know that it’s no secret how the club is run or why former committee members left I’ve been to three of your games this season all with same outcome and behaviour. All the best ...

I’m going to leave this thread now but just to answer your reply, no I don’t go to your games but like I said I am local so know that it’s no secret how the club is run or why former committee members left I’ve been to three of your games this season all with same outcome and behaviour. All the best ...

I smell a [emoji232]

I smell a [emoji232]

What was your take on the actual game John? I thought the Bankies defence handled you and your fellow attackers pretty well yesterday- I was very glad to see the sub lad with the bandana start on the bench yesterday - he was excellent in the game earlier in the season

Yesterday was the sort of game Bankies would have buckled in last season - glad to see we can roll up the sleeves and battle as well as playing good football at times.

What was your take on the actual game John? I thought the Bankies defence handled you and your fellow attackers pretty well yesterday- I was very glad to see the sub lad with the bandana start on the bench yesterday - he was excellent in the game earlier in the season

Yesterday was the sort of game Bankies would have buckled in last season - glad to see we can roll up the sleeves and battle as well as playing good football at times.

You guys are very well organised which is to be expected as you’ve got a great manager who has played at a very good level, that always helps in player recruitment. I think in the second half we attacked more and managed to get down the flanks which definitely caused you more problems but in the first half you guys were the better team. Unfortunately we didn’t create enough chances and 2 mistakes cost us the goals as it seems to be doing every week just now.
Think the 3-3 game earlier in the season was definitely the catalyst for you guys to kick on. Very good squad of players and management team, all the best to you

Not a chance not now, you fail to answer the Bankies fans post about the actual football but will continue to reply to me with eloquent quotes .... and you still don’t get my point about Cambuslangs siege mentality. You’re turning out a fine ambassador for the club on here