Cambuslang Rangers struggling?

AM-1

8 hours ago, Gemms said:

And I was the one taking to the ref ya clown so your clearly talking pish. I pulled my players away and asked him why that was a red card and he didn’t answer, gave me a second yellow and then a red. Stop making up pish for people to read.

No like him to talk pish john 

2 hours ago, ex-german exile said:
10 hours ago, Gallant Pioneer said:
Callum Scott

Our game at Troon finished 10 v 9 with him in charge.

we had that idiot last week at arthurlie sending off a player giving soft penalties he gave us one as well we have now lost one of our best strikers for 3 games due to his incompetence he will probably be called up to the seniors next season

2nd half highlights. Two reds in first 3 mins of YouTube highlights. I thought first red was a high tackle and deserved. Indiscipline I think definitely cost Cambuslang yesterday.

4 players around him, pulled them away and 3 seconds after arriving he pulls out a yellow card and then a red. Absolute disgrace. Can’t even get a response from these guys, it’s just all about them. Ball was there to be won for Faulzy, never a straight red

Earlier in the season we got a few very soft red cards one that was a second yellow for talking to the ref in Largs game. All that was said was "your having a laugh / joke". Even last week we had a player booked for moaning about being fouled that led to a red for him few minutes later. Unfortunately you can't say anything to a ref now but I do think captains should be able to talk to ref without swearing or being aggressive and not be booked.

Earlier in the season we got a few very soft red cards one that was a second yellow for talking to the ref in Largs game. All that was said was "your having a laugh / joke". Even last week we had a player booked for moaning about being fouled that led to a red for him few minutes later. Unfortunately you can't say anything to a ref now but I do think captains should be able to talk to ref without swearing or being aggressive and not be booked.

That’s why I went over to him, to give him a bit of a break. All I said was “explain to me how that’s a red card” and he’d already started bringing the card out. Seems to be every week now and especially when we are at home

Watching the highlights I think the 1st red is a tough call, I’ve watched it a few times and can’t decide if it’s a defo red or not.

The 2nd one the big man seems to approach the ref calmly and didn’t have enough time to rant in the refs face before the cards came out. Seems a strange red to say the least

1st tackle is really high but looking to win ball ... tough one but you could see why he's given it. 2nd yellow for Gemmell ... seems awfy soft. Idve thought it fair that captain - after clearing everyone away - can ask a question. 

He had the second yellow out even before I finished asking him the question. Standard is getting ridiculously bad.

The referee at Rossvale v Rutherglen Glencairn yesterday was just as bad, I think there were maybe only 2 or 3 players who weren't booked and it wasn't really a bad tempered game. Rossvale had a player sent off right at the end for a second yellow after winning a header cleanly, everybody was baffled.