Ayr v Queens

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes it is me who is rattled. One picture and a handful of replies instantly. Are you new to this game? [emoji38]

What do the replies have to do with anything? Are you not allowed to reply to posts on here now?

If you had actually won the game then fair enough but on paper it’s a better point for Ayr than QoS.

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

What do the replies have to do with anything? Are you not allowed to reply to posts on here now?

If you had actually won the game then fair enough but on paper it’s a better point for Ayr than QoS.

I think he's confused himself with the first game

They're generally classed as "bites".

And in all seriousness, a point is a far better result for us away from home against the league leaders than it is for you at home to 6th place.

Decent game and think Ayr shaded it just. Thought QoS looked quite dangerous.
Good support from Queens tho sounds like only 1 song Ayr, Ayr fk yer ...
How the fk did Morton beat you
"Ayr Ayr f*ck your Ayr..." is absolutely dreadful. My skin crawls every time it gets sung at Somerset.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:
4 minutes ago, Honestmen said:
Decent game and think Ayr shaded it just. Thought QoS looked quite dangerous.
Good support from Queens tho sounds like only 1 song Ayr, Ayr fk yer ...
How the fk did Morton beat you

"Ayr Ayr f*ck your Ayr..." is absolutely dreadful. My skin crawls every time it gets sung at Somerset.

They all sing it but not normally for the full 90 

They're generally classed as "bites".

And in all seriousness, a point is a far better result for us away from home against the league leaders than it is for you at home to 6th place.

Except from the fact that every reply was a pretty valid point. Go onto the Pars/Falkirk thread you’ll get better “bites” on there.

And no it’s not. We’ve extended our lead at the top whilst you’ve moved further away from the play-offs.

4 minutes ago, Dumfries Boy(new acc) said:

Ayr couldn't really break us down and Martin made some good saves when called on. Point probaly fair on chances but Ayr bossed possesion(because we let them,at no point were we penned in really). That top of the league atmosphere was something else, very poor showing from a team flying. 

On chances we had much more than you. And you let us dominate  possession? Giving yourself more credit than you're due there I'd say.

13 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

On chances we had much more than you. And you let us dominate  possession? Giving yourself more credit than you're due there I'd say.

Yous had more half chances yes but I can't remember many that were clear cut but I couldn't see most of the game as it was down other end second half and yes we quite clearly sat back for most part of the game.

Archived