Dundee vs St Mirren Sat 10/11 3pm

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get the negativity surrounding this game, It has all the ingredients for a classic.

Not to mention the opportunity to see history being made.

This could be the first time ever, in Scottish football, where both teams lose.    

44 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

If we put in a performance like the Hibs, Killie, Rangers game we could come away with points trouble is they were home games. 

and against teams we probably didn't anticipate winning against. The games we do, Hamilton, Motherwell, we've been atrocious. 

Loser bullets their manager? (Hopefully).

A manager that had been sacked before his side eventually got relegated last season vs a PE teacher - Both looking like inspired appointments right now.

11 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

A manager that had been sacked before his side eventually got relegated last season vs a PE teacher - Both looking like inspired appointments right now.

St Mirren might but we won't. Our managers have always been given plenty time by the board (sometimes too much) so I don't see it being any different here.

St Mirren might but we won't. Our managers have always been given plenty time by the board (sometimes too much) so I don't see it being any different here.

I still think I should have been given the manager’s job...

On 11/4/2018 at 11:17, DeeTillEhDeh said:

The one positive I can take in to this game is that we really should have won (and won easily) in the first game of the season. Moussa's penalty miss, our profligate shooting and flap Hamilton combined to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

We're evidently a lot worse now than we were at the start of the season. 

12 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

No chance of us sacking another one any time soon. Kearney has the backing of the vasy majority of the fans I know. He inherited a lot of poor players from Stubbs, as well as a team devoid of confidence. We've played well in about half the games he's been in charge for and are unlucky not to have picked up a few more points from these.

I think both managers deserve to get the chance to make the changes to their squad that they think necessary.

59 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

We're evidently a lot worse now than we were at the start of the season. 

Confidence goes right out the window when you are on a run like our clubs are. That makes things a lot harder. Dundee impressed me in Paisley no way did I see where you are now coming. For me this season was always about survival then build from there. 

Barring a massive player turnover in the Winter transfer window, whoever loses this game is almost certainly going to be relegated. Normally the top tier only has one utterly guff side that gets cut adrift before Christmas, the fact there's at least one other side as bad as them should give both sides something to play for.

10 minutes ago, EpicMike said:

Barring a massive player turnover in the Winter transfer window, whoever loses this game is almost certainly going to be relegated. Normally the top tier only has one utterly guff side that gets cut adrift before Christmas, the fact there's at least one other side as bad as them should give both sides something to play for.

Barring league reconstruction or some dodgy stadia requirement your both down, your just playing to see who does it via the play offs.

Archived