Dundee vs St Mirren Sat 10/11 3pm

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clearly alot of people not at the game today.

Absolutely even game which was decided with a brilliant strike after a mistake from Kerr.

We were the much better team opening day of the season and lost due to A Hamilton brainless moment and Moussa being Moussa.

You never know maybe such events will happen again but don't see why anyone would be signing this off as a loss against such a dreadful St Mirren team.

We'll take a point minimum here IMO. We really need to win though or we're in the shit.

Thank you. 

You just can’t see us scoring, unless we get a penalty and even then....
Think Kenny Miller needs dropped, maybe for Nabi. He was sitting in front of me today at Fir Park but with him, Ngwatala and Madinanga all totally dropped it seems they’re not Shagger’s type.

3 hours ago, kevthedee said:

Are you pished or stoned,it has to be one of them to predict that shit

We have been competitive in most of our home games but away from home we have been dreadful and been hammered every game and I don't see that changing anytime soon. 

Im sorry but having seen some absolute mince Dundee teams in the past, this team are just not a Championship team never mind a premiership team. Love what McCann did for us in the past but he’s created a team that is not fit for purpose. The games I’ve attended this season and people on here say there are improvements... I’m struggling to see their evidence to that, are we watching the same team? We are still getting a tubbing every week without reply and I will refer those to todays stats to back up my points. We cannot score, we cannot defend, we can pass sideyways for a bit without further progression into the opponents half. I am a pragmatic Dundee fan, we often go down to the lower league to reset and I’m afraid we have to be realistic about this season, not even the greatest of managers can change this team.

On the bright side...

I’m 7 pints deep. Taxi

6 hours ago, Fifespud said:

You just can’t see us scoring, unless we get a penalty and even then....
Think Kenny Miller needs dropped, maybe for Nabi. He was sitting in front of me today at Fir Park but with him, Ngwatala and Madinanga all totally dropped it seems they’re not Shagger’s type.

Did you chat to Kazallero? He was sat with Nabi all game. 

Archived