Today's scores 3rd nov

fitba coupon

17 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

You had better buy some more defenders if you want to stop fast Eddie

Eddie Ferns is as fast as lightening it's frightening and he makes all the candy sing.....

doh do doh dodo do doodododododo
emoji8.pngemoji8.png

Aye he can shift the boy is rapid 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought Clydebank were excellent yesterday, they were right on it from kick-off & did everything with pace & intensity and were a class above us I’m afraid. Sometimes you get frustrated at your own teams’ shortcomings, but on occasions like yesterday you just have to hold your hands up & say the opposition were better.

Good luck to you all for the rest of the season, I fully expect to see you lifting some silverware at the season’s end.

Troon have always been a classy bunch and this post just demonstrates such. Think despite the result yesterday the overall apparatus at Troon will see the club prosper for years to come.

On 03/11/2018 at 17:56, .Stuart. said:

Points on the board are more important than games in hand. Glens we’re running away with the league and just lost 3-0. That’s a massive result.

I take your point about points on the board, but given that the 2 games in hand are against 2 of the bottom 5,  and they have only lost one game to a very much inform Benburb, you would have to say that 7th is most likely a false position for Rossvale.

45 minutes ago, DanMan said:

I take your point about points on the board, but given that the 2 games in hand are against 2 of the bottom 5,  and they have only lost one game to a very much inform Benburb, you would have to say that 7th is most likely a false position for Rossvale.

I absolutely agree, I have always regarded Rossvale as promotion and title contenders, I've not been fooled by their mid table league position due to their games in hand. Their performance on Saturday confirmed to me that they will be right up there. Not many teams will take points away from Huntershill with the awkward conditions up there which Rossvale looked to be well used to.

Archived