fitba coupon

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, griffiti on the wall said:

You tell em 

1 hour ago, griffiti on the wall said:

I wholeheartedly agree with you legend
You took plenty of stick and from myself aswell but you did maintain you would come good and since you changed the manager you have done just that .
Folk were quick in handing out the stick bit it seems they don't like it back now Darvel are on a run of good form .
So keep reminding them m8 that the Darvel are on there way as it's clearly getting too a few of them 

FFS gotw, as I said the other night, climb back out his arse a bit will you, it's getting embarrassing now lol

What the same guy who said he would rather have the toothache than ever visit JMP ever again ? [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]
He does not like us either or our choice in music whiskey in the jar sent him bonkers 🤣 but that's his choice
But he does speak a lot of sense and has great passion for his club so I can relate to that

Thought Clydebank were excellent yesterday, they were right on it from kick-off & did everything with pace & intensity and were a class above us I’m afraid. Sometimes you get frustrated at your own teams’ shortcomings, but on occasions like yesterday you just have to hold your hands up & say the opposition were better.

Good luck to you all for the rest of the season, I fully expect to see you lifting some silverware at the season’s end.
Enjoyed my visit 2 troon yesterday dissapointed no strongbow in ur club tho had 2 go on the whisky lol we played some great football troon didnt know how 2 handle us at times. Where playing great atm and thats without our top scorer nicky little. Troon number 4 (i know he posts in here before someone tells me) shouldve been sent off ive lost count the amount of times hes whacked shelvey with an elbow or his arm after shelvey won the ball in the air. He wis lucky 2 stay on the pitch. Best pie ive ever had at the football chicken in haggis it was lovely ma m8 went back for a 2nd lol

Mon the papers

Uve taken that to far gotw , yes he is passionate bout his team , " but he speak's alot of sense "
U must be joking !!!!
Btw i love Whiskey in the jar by Thin lizzy and Metallica 🤣

Haha he is the pantomime villian on here I quiet like him and his nonsense more fun than the snow flakes that pished the bed cos I said that the Cumbernauld pitch could not take some rain fall ( I was proved wrong so apologies from me to Cumbernauld )

5 hours ago, Troon Portland said:

Thought Clydebank were excellent yesterday, they were right on it from kick-off & did everything with pace & intensity and were a class above us I’m afraid. Sometimes you get frustrated at your own teams’ shortcomings, but on occasions like yesterday you just have to hold your hands up & say the opposition were better.

Good luck to you all for the rest of the season, I fully expect to see you lifting some silverware at the season’s end.

That's really good of you to say that ... we were as good as I've seen us for a few seasons. Silverware may be another thing but a top 6 finish in the league is a distinct possibility. Coaching staff have brought together a good squad who are playing for each other.

Portland Park is always a good day out although its not normally associated with a win ... think it may be our first.

12 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:
17 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:
Cmon noo, you on the bevvy emoji4.png

He does he just likes to sprinkle it with shite at times but like I say I enjoy reading his comments and he does not take himself too seriously

A know bud, and I'm not serious with ma comments to you either, just jesting, but stop sticking up for him so much, he's full of it :)

A know bud, and I'm not serious with ma comments to you either, just jesting, but stop sticking up for him so much, he's full of it [emoji4]
I know m8 but honestly I would love them to go up just so he can cause waves in the top Division aswell junior football seriously lacks characters especially in positions of power and he is a character all right and just what the game needs someone who speaks his mind even if he is wrong 🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:
10 minutes ago, Krfc 10 said:
A know bud, and I'm not serious with ma comments to you either, just jesting, but stop sticking up for him so much, he's full of it emoji4.png

I know m8 but honestly I would love them to go up just so he can cause waves in the top Division aswell junior football seriously lacks characters especially in positions of power and he is a character all right and just what the game needs someone who speaks his mind even if he is wrong 

Gotw I will get u a beer when u come to Darvel then shout abuse at u for 90 minutes 

then a beer after the game 

the way it should be 

Gotw I will get u a beer when u come to Darvel then shout abuse at u for 90 minutes 
then a beer after the game 
the way it should be 

Absolutely legend get right behind your team give the opposition a bit stick then have a chat about the game afterwards that's what football is all about
Problem is folk are too sensitive nowadays and take everything personally

Archived