Today's scores 3rd nov

fitba coupon

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rossvale sit 7th so hardly promotion form and Glens were unbeaten going into the game.

Rossvale have lost one game, and if they win their two in hand there 3rd

Rossvale have lost one game, and if they win their two in hand there 3rd

Points on the board are more important than games in hand. Glens we’re running away with the league and just lost 3-0. That’s a massive result.

Excellent result for Lanark in the Scottish today against Wishaw completing the task they should have taken care of last weekend.  Ironic that we scored 2 penalties, having missed so many this season already, including last weekend.

2 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Uve already said u played and drew with Rossvale and said they were a poor side now your saying it was no suprise they beat the unbeaten till then league leaders ?
Keep smoking that skunk down banjo land 

We are a better team than both of them 

they both got us when confidence was really low 

8 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:
19 hours ago, Darvel legend said:
Hardly glencairn aren’t that good , we would win the league in canter if it wasn’t for the start we had 
Chris has came in won 6 drew 1 
league winning form 

You tell em 

Fact gotw we received a lot of stick first 7 weeks of the season but I did say this would happen and even when we were getting beaten and drawing every week I still came on here and backed my team and said we would go on a run , I’ve been proven correct , do I think we will go up ? No but we can still get back in this and u just never know what can happen , if we can get to just off the top 3 before ne’erday I know teams will be looking over their shoulders

...Glens we’re running away with the league and just lost 3-0. That’s a massive result.

No we weren't. Our lead in the league table prior to yesterday's match was 0 points. It has never been more than 3 points all season. At no point have we been running away with the league. Benburb have been every bit as good as us (better in fact) since we beat them on day one.

Fact gotw we received a lot of stick first 7 weeks of the season but I did say this would happen and even when we were getting beaten and drawing every week I still came on here and backed my team and said we would go on a run , I’ve been proven correct , do I think we will go up ? No but we can still get back in this and u just never know what can happen , if we can get to just off the top 3 before ne’erday I know teams will be looking over their shoulders
I wholeheartedly agree with you legend
You took plenty of stick and from myself aswell but you did maintain you would come good and since you changed the manager you have done just that .
Folk were quick in handing out the stick bit it seems they don't like it back now Darvel are on a run of good form .
So keep reminding them m8 that the Darvel are on there way as it's clearly getting too a few of them 🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Comedy gold , are u reading the league table upside down 

It’s the first week in November ?

league flag getting presented next week ? 

Now kennie is doing a great job but I haven’t read he’s cut the league to 12 games this season 

keep me informed 

Clinical Clydebank today , great wee set up at Troon aw the best . 

Thought Clydebank were excellent yesterday, they were right on it from kick-off & did everything with pace & intensity and were a class above us I’m afraid. Sometimes you get frustrated at your own teams’ shortcomings, but on occasions like yesterday you just have to hold your hands up & say the opposition were better.

Good luck to you all for the rest of the season, I fully expect to see you lifting some silverware at the season’s end.

Archived