When Will Bigotry Be Addressed In Scottish Football?

Guest Bob Mahelp
30 minutes ago, Green Day said:

The only people who think he "brought it on himself" are Hearts fans, Rangers fans and "neutral" bigots 

n.b. not mutually exclusive (or interchangeable) groups tbh

:lol:

Don't tell me that Hibs fans are buying into Lennon's pitying, paranoid, rambling, self-indulgent shite ?

When he was embarrassing himself as Celtic manager I'm sure you were laughing along, the same as the rest of Scottish football. Now you've suddenly bought into everything he comes out with ?

You've just become part of Lennon's game. As a self-appointed perma-victim he feeds off the blinkered tribalism in Scottish football. 

His antics are nothing to do with Hibs. They're designed to appeal to another audience. I if were a Hibs fan I would be embarrassed by him behaving like this. 

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

:lol:

Don't tell me that Hibs fans are buying into Lennon's pitying, paranoid, rambling, self-indulgent shite ?

When he was embarrassing himself as Celtic manager I'm sure you were laughing along, the same as the rest of Scottish football. Now you've suddenly bought into everything he comes out with ?

You've just become part of Lennon's game. As a self-appointed perma-victim he feeds off the blinkered tribalism in Scottish football. 

His antics are nothing to do with Hibs. They're designed to appeal to another audience. I if were a Hibs fan I would be embarrassed by him behaving like this. 

Perhaps you should be listening to every single person on the TV / Radio etc - and every one of them are "buying into Lennon"

Perhaps they are all arseholes and you are the sensible word of reason.

Its telling who has given your post the thumbs up too !!

13 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

True - would the coin thrower have kept his quid in his pocket if lennon had not wound the fans up? 

You dont even have the mask on anymore :lol:

13 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

True - would the coin thrower have kept his quid in his pocket if lennon had not wound the fans up? 

You dont even have the mask on anymore :lol:

15 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Would the coin thrower have kept his quid in the pocket if Dikamona's goal had been onside? I blame Dikamona.

13 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Absolutely and the term 'useful idiots' spring to mind here with regards to Hibs here. The individual who is their manager is using his position to play his victim act and as usual the Celtic minded propaganda machine in the media kicks into action immediately. As I said earlier, the assault on the Hearts player plus the other coin throwing incidents are paled into insignificance because of this latest circus surrounding Lennon and that just sums up the Scottish media and the average Celtic victimhood attitude in this country. None of the incidents should have occurred yet only one gets attention and that's not because of the actual coin throwing itself, it's more to do with the desire by these blowhards to pedal a twisted myth.

2 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

What the f**k are you on about? :lol:

You never heard anyone saying that the mask has slipped?

Usually about a racist, bigot who has the mask of respectability.

Im fairly sure you were aware of that m9

46 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

You had no idea who he was before TonevGate.

It's ok to admit that the hatred doesn't come from the colour of his skin but from the fact he had the temerity to speak out against a Celtic player and your club then embarrassed itself in the fall out.

There is an indefatigably cast iron correlation and timeline with Celtic fans thinking he's a fanny and the 13th of September 2014.

Accept this indisputable fact and stop living your life as a lie. 

Pish. Didn’t like him. Just like I took a dislike to many players. What a crock of shite you speak. When he came to Aberdeen before Tonev I never liked him. Thought he was an awkward wee p***k and that was just going by what I saw on Sportscene.

You simply just can’t accept that someone’s doesn’t like Logan without it being wrapped up in some sort of rasict slur, that way you can forever post up your pictures of Shay and claim that any negative opinion of him from Celtic fans is based on racism. The reason I don’t like him is also being acknowledged by other actions he’s done. The recent warning from McInnes about his outbursts. His red card at CP. add into that the fact he’s had around 30 yellows in the 4 seasons he’s been here backs up the fact he likes to mix it and is a dick. He could be black, yellow, orange or even tartan for all I care. He’s a bawbag.

15 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

St Mirren fans singing ‘f**k the pope’, clearly heard on tv. Time to put an stop to this sectarianism

Here's a little tip...best not trying to troll when almost everyone agrees with you.

4 minutes ago, Jimboyjones1976 said:

Pish. Didn’t like him. Just like I took a dislike to many players. What a crock of shite you speak. When he came to Aberdeen before Tonev I never liked him. Thought he was an awkward wee p***k and that was just going by what I saw on Sportscene.

You simply just can’t accept that someone’s doesn’t like Logan without it being wrapped up in some sort of rasict slur, that way you can forever post up your pictures of Shay and claim that any negative opinion of him from Celtic fans is based on racism. The reason I don’t like him is also being acknowledged by other actions he’s done. The recent warning from McInnes about his outbursts. His red card at CP. add into that the fact he’s had around 30 yellows in the 4 seasons he’s been here backs up the fact he likes to mix it and is a dick. He could be black, yellow, orange or even tartan for all I care. He’s a bawbag.

Just like Celtic fans can't accept that people don't like Lennon without it being wrapped up in some sort of sectarian/racist slur, that way you can mump and moan about being persecuted and hold your candlelight vigils and claim that any negative opinion of him from non-Celtic fans is based on sectarianism...aye?

Guest Bob Mahelp
2 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Bob Mahelp is a horrible little man.

Maybe.

That must make you an anti-Scottish, anti-protestant bigot then for stating that. Or is it racist, I can never remember what the current Lennon-whine is. 

Archived