When Will Bigotry Be Addressed In Scottish Football?

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will never be addressed or resolved until Scottish football gets as far away from Glasgow as possible, it is a cesspit of bile and bigotry. 

I'd estimate 80% of you are still stuck talking about bollocks from the 1600's - so yes, its ingrained for the majority of you.

1 hour ago, GordonS said:

No no no no no no no no.

The death threat was never "proven to be a hoax". The death threat was made in a call that was received by the switchboard at BBC Belfast, in which the caller claimed to be from the LVF but it didn't come with a codeword.

The LVF denied it.

The only people who have said it was a hoax were the LVF... well, and you obviously. You might regard them as a noble and trustworthy organisation but nobody should ever take murdering terrorist scumbags' word for anything. Three years before the Lennon threat they had murdered a protestant women with a pipe bomb for the crime of being married to a Catholic. Over the preceding 6 years they had killed 11 Catholics for being Catholic, most of whom were random attacks in which the innocent victim was kidnapped, tortured and shot. They nearly killed many more when a bomb they threw into a pub with 25 people in it failed to detonate, and in a similar incident in the main shopping area in Dundalk. It's a miracle only one was killed when they opened fire in a dance hall with 400 people in it, in a hotel owned by Catholics. 

These are right up there with the worst fucking people in the entire world.

Now I don't know about you, but if I were a Catholic playing for Celtic and Northern Ireland I would take a death threat like that pretty seriously, and I wouldn't stake my life on the 'fishel denial of the LVF.

Complete and utter bullshit!!

It is absolutely accepted as fact the death threats were a piss poor hoax. Tbh there is more chance you made the threat than there is of the LVF making it

The LVF were NEVER considered to be up there as the worst terrorist organisation. They were drug dealing , racketeering scumbags who would kill anyone in their way.

Listing a few killings from the troubles proves absolutely NOTHING! 

Pastor Kenny McClinton, who has mediated between the LVF and the government, said the terror group's leadership had assured him that it had not issued any threat. 

"I have tracked down the ruling army council and they totally repudiate this death threat against a sportsman," he said.

He accused Lennon of accepting the authenticity of the threat too soon: "He should have stood his ground. The man came out and played for Northern Ireland in the past in the face of sectarian opposition. Now he has folded in the face of a hoax threat by some clown with a 10 pence piece."

36 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

It is absolutely accepted as fact the death threats were a piss poor hoax. Tbh there is more chance you made the threat than there is of the LVF making it

The LVF were NEVER considered to be up there as the worst terrorist organisation. They were drug dealing , racketeering scumbags who would kill anyone in their way.

You're a dangerous person, because you've been brainwashed to the point where you can't tell what evil is. "Not the worst", FFS. IMO you shouldn't be allowed on this board. When people say they hate Rangers, please know that they mean you.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/world_at_one/2210080.stm

Don't bother replying, this isn't for your benefit anyway as you're clearly too far gone.

Screen Shot 2018-11-03 at 01.17.31.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-03 at 01.17.22.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-03 at 01.17.13.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-03 at 01.17.00.png

A lot of sensitive souls on here,never understood why any song sung at a football match can offend any one,singing a song about the IRA 20 years after they're dead and buried or even up to your knees in fecking blood don't lose any sleep over it,for me it's like sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.
The sensitive souls have took over this nanny state start growing a pair for feck sake.

1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

Pastor Kenny McClinton, who has mediated between the LVF and the government, said the terror group's leadership had assured him that it had not issued any threat. 

"I have tracked down the ruling army council and they totally repudiate this death threat against a sportsman," he said.

He accused Lennon of accepting the authenticity of the threat too soon: "He should have stood his ground. The man came out and played for Northern Ireland in the past in the face of sectarian opposition. Now he has folded in the face of a hoax threat by some clown with a 10 pence piece."

Hi Bob, I don’t care about you down voting my post but I am interested in why.

if you find some time to let me know I would appreciate it.

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

A lot of sensitive souls on here,never understood why any song sung at a football match can offend any one,singing a song about the IRA 20 years after they're dead and buried or even up to your knees in fecking blood don't lose any sleep over it,for me it's like sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.
The sensitive souls have took over this nanny state start growing a pair for feck sake.

The "sensitive souls" as you put it are the one's who can't get over a past that they weren't even a part of. Imagine being such a snowflake that wars that took place before your time still turn you into a seething, tear stained mess.

Grown men still require nannies it would seem. They clearly aren't stable enough to live independent lives if history older than them has such an impact on their emotional and social well-being.

Guest Bob Mahelp

Lennon  behaves like a dick and some arsehole reacts by throwing a coin at him.

Now it's the f*cking KKK and half of Scotland are anti-Irish, anti-Catholic racists. 

You've got to admire Lennon....he's now managed to take his self-pitying victimhood to new levels. Get your own f*cking mental problems sorted out first before tarring the rest of us with your lies and pish. 

5 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

You're a disgusting bigot.. imagine actually defending the LVF and their likes, f**k off back to 80's

17 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Now it's the f*cking KKK and half of Scotland are anti-Irish, anti-Catholic racists. 

You've got to admire Lennon....he's now managed to take his self-pitying victimhood to new levels. Get your own f*cking mental problems sorted out first before tarring the rest of us with your lies and pish. 

I'd say Lennon's mental problems have nothing on yours ya walloper. 

25 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Now it's the f*cking KKK and half of Scotland are anti-Irish, anti-Catholic racists

Probably a fair assessment - have you been to Stirling recently?

There is an equal but opposite in Scottish football to Neil Lennon which is Kyle Lafferty.

I can’t stand either of them. How is that even possible. If you don’t like Kyle you must be an IRA loving bigot. Is that how it works ?

1 minute ago, Jammyp said:

There is an equal but opposite in Scottish football to Neil Lennon which is Kyle Lafferty.

I can’t stand either of them. How is that even possible. If you don’t like Kyle you must be an IRA loving bigot. Is that how it works ?

No because that doesn't suit the agenda of these lunatics. :rolleyes:

I listened to Lennon trash Scotland on Radio Scotland last night thus alienating the neutral listener/observer who would probably have sympathy with him. The kernel of his argument was that Irish Catholic football managers are treated badly in Scotland. 

Am I correct in thinking that Brendan Rodgers is, like Lennon, a Roman Catholic from Northern Ireland?

He thinks Scotland is "A wonderful country to live in" 

Could it be that Rodgers conducts himself generally with good grace, dignity and decorum, much like a predecessor of his,  Martin O'Neil?

Might it be that it's  wee toerag fannies poking sticks into WASP's nests that attract abuse rather than NI Roman Catholics? 

This is not to condone the behaviour of the idiots who call Lennon names and throw stuff at him.

From the BBC:

irish managers.png

1 hour ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Mocking mental health. Classy. 

9 minutes ago, Jammyp said:

Erm, you mean Kyle lafferty the known bigot? Show me a time when Lennon has been bigoted. 

7 minutes ago, MJC said:

No because that doesn't suit the agenda of these lunatics. :rolleyes:

Speaking of bigots.. 

1 minute ago, Briannmataxi said:

Erm, you mean Kyle lafferty the known bigot? Show me a time when Lennon has been bigoted. 

Speaking of bigots.. 

Is that you Neil ?

Just now, Briannmataxi said:

Speaking of bigots.. 

Neil Lennon was caught mouthing 'orange b*****ds' in a game against Rangers at Ibrox in 2004.

When or where have I posted anything bigoted on this board?

To many knob heads around for this to be sorted out. What most Celtic rangers types don’t realise is that they are as bad as each other. If their fathers had taken them to Ibrox instead of Celtic Park then they would be singing about the sash instead of the IRA, or god save the queen instead of poppy up arses. There is as many who love Neil Lennon because of where he comes from and what he is than hate him because of it. There are more who hate him because he is a balloon and couldn’t give a shit about his background.

Archived