Who Else ‘Has It Coming’.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

Thanks for that, I always prefer my hatred of Rangers to be based on rational reasons. Not that it's a necessity or anything, just makes it more rewarding.

1 hour ago, killiekranky said:

That's what the dog said.

This is so good I'm just gonnae greenie every post of yours that I see.

Jabba. Gordon Smith. Andy "does fúck all except score (especially against Killie)" Ritchie. Bryan "Hand of Dog" Prunty. Scott Brown. So much Scott Brown. Ally McCoist. David "ex-Celtic (and nobody else, apparently)" Provan. Scott Brown. Alan Fucking Rough. Michael Johnston. Pat "Two short ones" Bonner. Chick Young.

Oh, and Scott Brown.

A few posters not really understanding what a football player is apparently. 

If we're just going with anyone, I'll say Niall McGinn, Peter Pawlett, Jason De Vos, Piers Morgan, Katie Hopkins and Peter Tobin. In that order.

If we're just going with anyone, I'll say Niall McGinn, Peter Pawlett, Jason De Vos, Piers Morgan, Katie Hopkins and Peter Tobin. In that order.
Mine were mostly players at some point. Except for that thuggish imposter Scott Brown, of course.

4 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:
6 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Mine were mostly players at some point. Except for that thuggish imposter Scott Brown, of course.

I've seen Chick Young and Dougie Imrie mentioned. 

Archived