Celtic v Hearts

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

Levein in the press publicly apologising to fans after a defeat, get over yourself man.

Saying things like 'we'll be back to our normal selves next week' - what a fud, hope Killie pump em.

Why is that a weird thing like?  He got his tactics spectacularly off and we got absolutely pumped, nowt wrong with him holding his hands up.

19 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

The reason I enjoy beating Hearts so much, is the same reason I enjoy watching Celtic scud the zombies.

Not for any bigoted reasons, it's because they're such sore sore losers.

There's the truth...

the-truth-and-lionel-hutz.png

...and THE TRUTH!

20 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

The reason I enjoy beating Hearts so much, is the same reason I enjoy watching Celtic scud the zombies. Not for any bigoted reasons, it's because they're such sore sore losers.

Their inability to take their medicine is strangely comforting to me.

Levein in the press publicly apologising to fans after a defeat, get over yourself man.

Saying things like 'we'll be back to our normal selves next week' - what a fud, hope Killie pump em.

Says the club who when defeated, have always been cheated.

Victims to a man.

Just now, Jdog said:

^^^^taking it well.

Post was nothing to do with Saturday, my friend.

My post was to do with the past 130 years.

59 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Not weird, just predictable. You remember his stint as Scotland manager?
In context it's not very meaningful at all.

Lol whit? He apologised for absolutely nowt with Scotland and his stubbornness was his undoing.  

Also if we are talking in context, he was apologising to Hearts fans so I'm not sure he'd be fussed how it's viewed by a Celtic fan.

Lol whit? He apologised for absolutely nowt with Scotland and his stubbornness was his undoing.  
Also if we are talking in context, he was apologising to Hearts fans so I'm not sure he'd be fussed how it's viewed by a Celtic fan.

Okay, I'll take a punt the next time he goes all-out park the bus mode and gets a thumping he'll stubbornly defend his tactics, but vow to change it next time round, just because.

8 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

Okay, I'll take a punt the next time he goes all-out park the bus mode and gets a thumping he'll stubbornly defend his tactics, but vow to change it next time round, just because.

But what he's done this time is the complete opposite of stubbornly defend his tactics.  Am I missing something?

On 4 November 2018 at 21:23, Greenlantern said:

The reason I enjoy beating Hearts so much, is the same reason I enjoy watching Celtic scud the zombies. Not for any bigoted reasons, it's because they're such sore sore losers.

Their inability to take their medicine is strangely comforting to me.

Right then. But what's wrong with Levein apologising, he got it wrong so he's taken responsibility.

Archived