Celtic v Hearts

53 minutes ago, Green Day said:

"clintonfacepalm.jpg.84a6d7e6dad3d1f66fea6283e099cd08.jpgMini ***s" is what everyone calls you, except your big brothers.

At least we admit to being bhrothers in arms with our green brigade chums

balaclava.jpeg.2fcaa529f6f60a0151bdb3d1b4084a83.jpeg

Well it is the only reason that huffy we p***k of a manager is at hibs. You must be chuffed he cares more about being a Celtic icon than your manager.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Jammyp said:

Well it is the only reason that huffy we p***k of a manager is at hibs. You must be chuffed he cares more about being a Catholic icon than your manager.

FTFY

12 hours ago, Jammyp said:

Most Hearts fans I know can’t stand the Rangers and align them more with your mob than us. Celtic and Hibs on the other hand wtf is that about. Saving the world from the bad people. 

funny-Yoda-calm-down1.jpg

Pumped.  Some great goals again yesterday. Wasn't as baltic as it's been at games recently either. 

Don't know if anyone's mentioned it, but Hearts did well seeing as they had a massive injury list.

I mean, they were missing Gamboa, Simunovic, Izaguirre, Ntcham, Brown, Kouassi, Griffiths, Arzani and still won comfortably.

Shit, did I say Hearts?

5 minutes ago, OSP said:

Pumped.  Some great goals again yesterday. Wasn't as baltic as it's been at games recently either. 

Don't know if anyone's mentioned it, but Hearts did well seeing as they had a massive injury list.

I mean, they were missing Gamboa, Simunovic, Izaguirre, Ntcham, Brown, Kouassi, Griffiths, Arzani and still won comfortably.

Shit, did I say Hearts?

Bullshit, only Hearts get injuries.

Love this site, after the games there are more posts by Hibs fans than by Hearts fans on the Hearts thread, and vice versa.

You would think that both Edinburgh clubs have  just had really embarrassing results or something. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Love this site, after the games there are more posts by Hibs fans than by Hearts fans on the Hearts thread, and vice versa.

You would think that both Edinburgh clubs have  just had really embarrassing results or something. :lol:

:lol: was about to say, but IMHO jambos started it..:P

2 hours ago, OSP said:

Shit, did I say Hearts?

How many of those players get into your starting XI?

In my opinion. Can’t speak for everyone.

Most definitely, it’s always ‘insert bigoted comment‘ this and ‘insert bigoted comment’ that with him. Hardly a post goes by without him slating gays, blacks and Jews.

3 hours ago, OSP said:

Shit, did I say Hearts?

How surprising it is that Celtic have a better squad than Hearts.

Archived