Celtic v Hearts

3 hours ago, Heart of Northern said:

As I predicted. Expected nothing so no surprise
Back to my weekend away in Lower Largo. Weather not too bad but accomodation is amazing. Right on the beach which is barry.

Lower largo is dece mate.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Falcor Roar said:

I still think we will win the league m8. Can't see Celtic keeping up as the season wears on. Happy to put a wager on it with you.  

keep takin ' the happy juice...spent 30 years working in mental health and never came across shit like you spouted

1 hour ago, TheCelt67 said:

A very impressive performance today, fancied the win but certainly not by five goals.  What's that for Edouard?  Seven goals in his last seven games?  Our poor start to the season seems to be behind us and we're hitting form at an ideal time.  Expecting us to be at least seven or eight points clear by the end of the calendar year.   

Rodgers finally worked out that Jack Hendry is dug meat.

6 minutes ago, Village elder said:

pish............................

Aye, you're right. We've no injuries at all.

We've just chosen to not play our 5 best players so it makes it easy for everyone else.

17 minutes ago, Village elder said:

keep takin ' the happy juice...spent 30 years working in mental health and never came across shit like you spouted

Fucking hell I can't believe somebody was dense enough to take that shit bait. 

8 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Whooooossssshhhhh

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Romeo said:
12 minutes ago, Jammyp said:
You did it for a manager of a rival club. Wee bit odd that.

Might be another club mate but the struggle against the bigots is the same, we are the one-eyed, inbred people.

FTFY Seamus

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:
13 minutes ago, Jammyp said:

Might be another club mate but the struggle against the bigots is the same, we are the one people.

Your well suited that’s for sure. I thought that was the rangers saying. But your the same as them just wear a different colour.

5 minutes ago, Romeo said:
17 minutes ago, Jammyp said:

Might be another club mate but the struggle against the bigots is the same, we are the one people.

Yes, you're right.

You and Glasgow Rangers (RIP) ARE exactly the same people.

Just now, Jammyp said:

Your well suited that’s for sure. I thought that was the rangers saying. But your the same as them just wear a different colour.

Bit like Hearts and (the) Rangers then.

Just now, Jammyp said:

. But your the same as them just wear a different colour.

That's quite a thing to say with your own club trying to emulate the grand chief bigots from Ibrox at every turn.

That mauling today has really upset the wee ***'s

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

That's quite a thing to say with your own club trying to emulate the grand chief bigots from Ibrox at every turn.

That mauling today has really upset the wee ***'s

I don’t think you will catch many hearts fans saying we are fighting the same cause as rangers manager. Really odd behaviour.

You are really changing the world with your fight against bigotry. Thank f**k Celtic are here as the moral compass.

11 minutes ago, Romeo said:

That doesn't make any sense.

Are you blootered?

Most Hearts fans I know can’t stand the Rangers and align them more with your mob than us. Celtic and Hibs on the other hand wtf is that about. Saving the world from the bad people. 

10 hours ago, Jammyp said:

Most Hearts fans I know can’t stand the Rangers and align them more with your mob than us. Celtic and Hibs on the other hand wtf is that about. Saving the world from the bad people. 

"clintonfacepalm.jpg.84a6d7e6dad3d1f66fea6283e099cd08.jpgMini ***s" is what everyone calls you, except your big brothers.

At least we admit to being bhrothers in arms with our green brigade chums

balaclava.jpeg.2fcaa529f6f60a0151bdb3d1b4084a83.jpeg

Archived