Celtic v Hearts

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Even Steve Backley couldn't reach your seat.

Stay safe m9 :wub:

True, in the exact opposite corner, would take superman like throw. But you never know with those pesky Hearts bigots..

I think I would go with something like:

Zlamal

Smith - Dikamona - Dunne - Garruccio

Morrison - Lee - Haring - Djoum - Mitchell

Maclean

Subs: Doyle, Hughes, Bozanic, Clare, Wighton, Cochrane, Amankwa

Every Hearts fan I know wants Garrucio at left-back with Mitchell at left-mid, but will Levein do it? Nope. 

28 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

I think I would go with something like:

Zlamal

Smith - Dikamona - Dunne - Garruccio

Morrison - Lee - Haring - Dhoum - Mitchell

Maclean

Subs: Doyle, Hughes, Bozanic, Clare, Wighton, Cochrane, Amankwa

Every Hearts fan I know wants Garrucio at left-back with Mitchell at left-mid, but will Levein do it? Nope. 

We have to be able to keep the ball for a wee while when we get it and show some counter-attacking nous, so I would find room for Cochrane in place of Djoum. And maybe Wighton behind Maclean at the expense of one of the  2 wide players - otherwise MacLean will be isolated.

24 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

We have to be able to keep the ball for a wee while when we get it and show some counter-attacking nous, so I would find room for Cochrane in place of Djoum. And maybe Wighton behind Maclean at the expense of one of the  2 wide players - otherwise MacLean will be isolated.

Ken what you mean, and I'd love to see Cochrane start - I thought we were crying out for him the other night.

I think you could easily have the likes of Lee, Morrison, Djoum, Cochrane, Mitchell, etc getting up to support MacLean if they're allowed to,

I certainly wouldn't be playing Haring up front again - he did ok, but, for me, that was a failed experiment. 

39 minutes ago, gannonball said:

1st V 2nd in the league and the BBC haven’t bothered their hole doing any preview of the game other than stats, no injury lists etc.

They are still lapping up the derby story.

That aside. Why is it not on TV?

St Mirren v Rangers :huh:

11 minutes ago, Briannmataxi said:

Let's hope hearts fans can control themselves today. Although past experiences suggests they will once again shame Edinburgh and Scottish football

We should have a sweep,how many people will Hearts fans kill today.I'll start with 1-5

46 minutes ago, Neiljb said:

They are still lapping up the derby story.

That aside. Why is it not on TV?

St Mirren v Rangers :huh:

Im guessing its that maximum muber of games per ground rule stopping from showing it but yeah a bit of a joke not having 1st v 2nd on the tele, especially when you see the game they have picked.

Levein has asked our players to cut out the mistakes. I'm not sure our 'B' squad is capable of playing 90 minutes against an in form Celtic without making a couple of howlers.

Head says 3-0 Celtic,    Heart says 1-0 Hearts

Must remember to get some change.

14 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Predictions...

1. No minutes silence.

2. Loud rendition of "One Neil Lennon" from the Celtic Fans.

3. Kouassi to get a wigwam in his shorts when he spots MacLean

4. Hearts to actually turn up for a game in Glasgow for a change.

Did McLean not get a two game ban? Or is the second match the next League Cup match next season?

Archived