St Mirren v Rangers (deceased)

Routine win for Rangers. If they don’t win by 4 or 5 then I’ll be very surprised. One positive is that Hodson can’t play against Rangers, he’s a truly awful footballer along with Edwards,Flynn,Cooke, King , Kpekawa.........the list is endless.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Munoz said:

We currently don't have anyone who can tackle. That's been one of our many problems this season. 

Wee Flynn’s tackle was a bit of a shocker the other night. On first viewing I thought it was harsh but seeing the replay.... FFS what was he thinking?

43 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Wee Flynn’s tackle was a bit of a shocker the other night. On first viewing I thought it was harsh but seeing the replay.... FFS what was he thinking?

At a guess? "If I halve this c**t I get to go home early."

48 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

That was a rush of blood and frustration. I was talking about fair/permitted tackles . Too few this season hence our current predicament. 

Wind, rain, Saints in awful form, New Rangers in decent form.... and Willie Collum refereeing. 

Presumably with Douglas ‘Red Card! Red Card!’ Ross running the line. 

Rarely have I looked forward to a game less. 

1-0 Saints. 

Archived