St Mirren v Rangers (deceased)

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Lola montez said:

The only time we host this lot, drag their knuckles down to Paisley for a full rendition of every hate and bile filled song ever written. Fully expect them to recover their away form

Why are you playing the deceased Rangers?

43 minutes ago, Lola montez said:

The only time we host this lot, drag their knuckles down to Paisley for a full rendition of every hate and bile filled song ever written. Fully expect them to recover their away form

You sure the **** will make the top six split...???

Peter Godrey. There's a blast from the past.

%24_35.JPG&key=03050bc2bdcfc5b20c7db54b30f72786b0dc78f8a86bffd100d5b1126a99dcd8falkirk-peter-godfrey-45-proset-1991-football-trading-card-21671-p.jpg&key=3a06fa8691d36de83e9f5e6883d1d4e5991f47ebda929c71f7265acfcc5f3877godfrey-peter.jpg&key=5d1126b77e57302ea3d19ef1658bb868b7439fcb73f1400b592ce0ffcfdcc038

Here's a touching photo of his loving parents:

chin_1728017c.jpg&key=ecea41fef2fec4b00c977c4bd7dd0a8fcec84ed40f64d870dca15ba12e5d21f6

He'll be in with the daft Sevconians, sadly.

A regular in the Grangemouth Rangers club (deceased) too.

6 hours ago, kiddy said:

He'll be in with the daft Sevconians, sadly.

A regular in the Grangemouth Rangers club (deceased) too.

Would give my right testicle to have him in the side even now, doesn't even have to be that mobile

14 hours ago, houston_bud said:

This is the game we'll turn it around.

St. Mirren 3-2 Rangers.

2 late penalties awarded to Rangers saving them, and Stuttering Stevie G, froma real doing from a resurgent St. Mirren.

We will lose to Dundee the following week.

At least you got this part right

Watched the St Mirren v Motherwell game on Alba. I honestly tried to find some positives in their play but they were dreadful. Truly dreadful and Motherwell weren’t much better but still won comfortably. Even the Keeper who has played well was badly at fault. Unlike some it gives me no pleasure seeing The Buddies like this. Got some great friends who are season ticket holders.

That all said I fully expect to see St Mirren players right up for this game. They always are against Rangers. A few hefty early challenges on Wee Alfredo and Young Kent.  Both will have to keep their heads.  Not having a go at St Mirren but they have to do what they can with what they have.

From talking to some St Mirren supporters they expect to get hammered but I d happily take a comfortable 2-0 no injuries and no suspensions and move on.

St Mirrens saving grace this season will be Dundee. They are gone 

3 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Watched the St Mirren v Motherwell game on Alba. I honestly tried to find some positives in their play but they were dreadful. Truly dreadful and Motherwell weren’t much better but still won comfortably. Even the Keeper who has played well was badly at fault. Unlike some it gives me no pleasure seeing The Buddies like this. Got some great friends who are season ticket holders.

That all said I fully expect to see St Mirren players right up for this game. They always are against Rangers. A few hefty early challenges on Wee Alfredo and Young Kent.  Both will have to keep their heads.  Not having a go at St Mirren but they have to do what they can with what they have.

From talking to some St Mirren supporters they expect to get hammered but I d happily take a comfortable 2-0 no injuries and no suspensions and move on.

St Mirrens saving grace this season will be Dundee. They are gone 

We currently don't have anyone who can tackle. That's been one of our many problems this season. 

Archived