St Mirren v Rangers (deceased)

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Willie Collum now admitting he cheated as Kevin Clancy did earlier in the season 
Rangers are now perfectly within their rights to demand these two never officiate a game involving Rangers or a game that could directly impact on Rangers.

Given that Rangers died over 6 years ago that shouldn’t be hard to arrange.

10 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

They should be charged with bringing the game into disrepute.

Yeh but you can’t charge every referee 

Rangers have got them bang to rights here. Clancy and Linesman have admitted to cheating and Willie Collum has to either admit he cheated or admit he’s incompetent 

Rangers will not let this go and I hope we take them all the way

f**k The SFA

7 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Rangers have got them bang to rights here. Clancy and Linesman have admitted to cheating and Willie Collum has to either admit he cheated or admit he’s incompetent 

f**k The SFA

You're not playing with a full set of studs here are you?

Scottish refs will be counting themselves lucky that Bob doesn’t attend games as he’s showing all the signs of someone who wouldn’t hesitate in attacking a referee for a decision he doesn’t agree with.
That statement is a shambles, straight from the Club1872 Neil Lennon templates folder.
Maybe the Rangers player will think twice about getting involved in stuff when he’s already been booked. Something Gerrard and his scribe have chosen to forget.

1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

f**k The SFA

Folk like you are the reason Rangers died.

Here you are, screeching about how great it is Rangers are standing up to the SFA, oblivious to how obvious a smokescreen it is to, yet another, mammoth loss.

Rangers, officially, have £1.8m in the bank, and just announced an £18m loss. Is that not more important than chasing a ref in a battle that achieves nothing either way?

CLUB RESPONSE TO SCOTTISH FA’S DECISION TO DISMISS OUR APPEAL:

RANGERS are extremely disappointed with the decision of the Scottish FA’s Judicial Panel to dismiss our appeal against the second yellow card shown to Daniel Candeias in the closing seconds of last Saturday’s match against St Mirren.

Rangers afforded the governing body the opportunity to let common sense prevail and we are surprised they have chosen not to do so by correcting what was, and what remains an inexplicable decision by the match referee, Willie Collum. Rangers shall now seek a fundamental review of the rules relating to red cards which result from two bookings of a player in a game.

If one of these decisions is obviously wrong, it must be possible to correct that mistake. It is wrong that players’ livelihoods and careers can be impacted without the opportunity of redress, especially when the official responsible for the miscarriage of justice is allowed to continue as though beyond question or reproach.

It defies belief that this same referee, who got it so blatantly wrong last Saturday, is awarded one of the biggest matches in Scottish football this weekend while Daniel Candeias is denied the right to go to his work. This, frankly, is unacceptable.

Furthermore, it is understood that a number of people within the Scottish FA are in no doubt Mr Collum’s judgment was flawed and Rangers shall also now be submitting a formal complaint about the performance of this referee. The manner in which he reacted to an incident involving our player made it obvious he did not give due consideration to his decision.

This is by no means the first time errors of judgment have been made in matches involving this official and clearly there is an underlying issue which requires to be addressed.

Did Bob write this?

No mention of bigots? So no.

7 minutes ago, Diamonds are Forever said:

So to summarise, Rangers have released a 6 paragraph statement because their player was possibly incorrectly given a yellow card?

Fixed it for you.

I'm sure gesturing at an opponent on the pitch with a view to getting a reaction is worthy of a yellow card.

Clearly not always give, but there are definitely rules that deal with such things.

I'm sure there are also rules about players winding up the opposing fans; again not always applied.

Kris Boyd may have done something towards the Aberdeen fans on Sunday - but it was so subtle it was hard to tell......... 

Not allowing appeals on a second yellow/ Red is ridiculous.
Rangers knew they were losing the appeal but did it to highlight an obvious flaw in the appeal process and the fact referees are untouchable 

Are rangers aware that this is a UEFA rule and not an SFA rule??? I know you are not as you finish posts with ‘f**k the SFA.

Can you imagine the carnage every week across Europe if rangers get their way. I’m sure their lawyers will bring down the establishment.

IMG_3644.jpg

https://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/Regulations/uefaorg/UEFACompDisCases/02/48/23/06/2482306_DOWNLOAD.pdf

11 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Are rangers aware that this is a UEFA rule and not an SFA rule??? I know you are not as you finish posts with ‘f**k the SFA.

Can you imagine the carnage every week across Europe if rangers get their way. I’m sure their lawyers will bring down the establishment.

IMG_3644.jpg

https://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/Regulations/uefaorg/UEFACompDisCases/02/48/23/06/2482306_DOWNLOAD.pdf

Under UEFA rules no player can be retrospectively banned for simulation once contact has been proven.

Sone Aluko given two game ban for simulation against Dunfermline after Rangers had proven there was clear contact!

SFA Corrupt To The Core 

50 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Under UEFA rules no player can be retrospectively banned for simulation once contact has been proven.

Sone Aluko given two game ban for simulation against Dunfermline after Rangers had proven there was clear contact!

SFA Corrupt To The Core 

Mmmm, obviously happens every second week, then. Or perhaps once a decade.

Archived