St Mirren v Rangers (deceased)

1 hour ago, Bobby_F said:

Not sure who 'el bufalo' is, but I think McGregor is who is keeping them in the top 6.

That's why he can go around kicking people and despite there being clear video footage of it, escape punishment.

Good grief, if it hadn't have been for two great saves he made, WE would have scored against them!

Are we going to ignore the fact Collum had a clear view of Ferdinand punching Candieas in the face and sent off the Rangers player

Coulibaly was out injured for weeks and hasn’t been the same after being injured after a dreadful challenge in the first Rangers v St Mirren game

AFAIK McGregor has done nothing in any game to injure a player or merit the compliance officers intervention. Actually I believe McGregor is the only player ever to be banned by the compliant officer for kicking fresh air

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

Is that the one that kicks people off the ball, and has it reduced to a yellow card - allowing him to play and score against Saints in the next game?

That ll be the time Kevin Clancy and the linesman admitted to cheating to send a Rangers player off. 

McKenna was the aggressor but got nothing

but hey don’t let a little thing like facts get in the way of your inane ramblings

1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

Are we going to ignore the fact Collum had a clear view of Ferdinand punching Candieas in the face and sent off the Rangers player

Coulibaly was out injured for weeks and hasn’t been the same after being injured after a dreadful challenge in the first Rangers v St Mirren game

AFAIK McGregor has done nothing in any game to injure a player or merit the compliance officers intervention. Actually I believe McGregor is the only player ever to be banned by the compliant officer for kicking fresh air

Punching! If Ferdinand had punched that wee guy, he would have knocked him clean out.

27 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Punching! If Ferdinand had punched that wee guy, he would have knocked him clean out.

He did have what looked like a jab at him, surely you've watched the video of it...

2 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

2 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

That ll be the time Kevin Clancy and the linesman admitted to cheating to send a Rangers player off. 

McKenna was the aggressor but got nothing

but hey don’t let a little thing like facts get in the way of your inane ramblings

I have no words. Honestly. Breath completely taken away!

I see Sevco are appealing Candeias' yellow card on the basis of mistaken identity - simply because there's no other route to appealing a yellow card that wasn't for diving.

Blatant attention-seeking because Collum quite clearly meant to book Candeias, regardless if you think it was a yellow card or not. They should upgrade it to a red and slap Sevco with a fine for a frivolous appeal.

https://stv.tv/sport/football/1432601-candeias-yellow-card-case-to-be-heard-at-scottish-fa/

Edit: when I say upgrade to a red, that would be in addition to the red he did receive. 

Archived