St Mirren v Rangers (deceased)

14 hours ago, glenburn bud said:

I see Jane Lewis of the BBC is reporting that Morelos was hit with a coin, but doesn’t acknowledge that Danny Mullen was pelted with a coin or similar object. Typical Scottish media pandering to the sectarian hordes.

The BBC pandering to Rangers? 

Where the f**k have you been the last few years?

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

He gestured to the home fans in plain view of the ref. 

We had James McFadden given a three match ban for the same thing, before you start claiming it's a conspiracy

Sky sports and other media outlets missed that but thankfully you managed to witness the dastardly deed...

We had James McFadden given a three match ban for the same thing, before you start claiming it's a conspiracy

Seriously RG, not to keep going on about it, but have you actually seen that on a clip or TV replay that you could share or was it something you actually saw at the game, that the rest of us missed? I honestly didn’t see him do anything at all!!?

53 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Seriously RG, not to keep going on about it, but have you actually seen that on a clip or TV replay that you could share or was it something you actually saw at the game, that the rest of us missed? I honestly didn’t see him do anything at all!!?

Because he didn’t 

The bigoted cheating b*****d Collum sent him off for nothing. 

Because he didn’t 
The bigoted cheating b*****d Collum sent him off for nothing. 

There you go again.

Assume you’ll have evidence to support Collum being a bigot, and not just ‘he pyoor hates ra peepul so he does’.

Hint - he’s incompetent, try getting him for a non-TV game!

There you go again.

Assume you’ll have evidence to support Collum being a bigot, and not just ‘he pyoor hates ra peepul so he does’.

Hint - he’s incompetent, try getting him for a non-TV game!

I’m guessing it’s because of his day job, only bigots teach religion in apartheid schools.

Deserved win in the end for Rangers in tough conditions.

Poor first half with the saints having the better chances.

Much needed 3 points to move us up to third with 2 home games to come in the league.

Shame to see Morelos hit with a coin. Hopefully a long ban for the fan.

Roll on Thursday [emoji38]

5 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

It's strange that Collum decided to ignore this until after he'd been manhandled by Ferdinand though, eh? 

1 hour ago, GS11 said:

Deserved win in the end for Rangers in tough conditions.

Poor first half with the saints having the better chances.

Much needed 3 points to move us up to third with 2 home games to come in the league.

Shame to see Morelos hit with a coin. Hopefully a long ban for the fan.

Roll on Thursday emoji38.png

I'm sure if he's identified he or she will be dealt with. Can the same be said for the away supporters behaviour? 

5 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

The BBC pandering to Rangers? 

Where the f**k have you been the last few years?

Have you got the same selective viewing when it comes to items thrown in the direction of Danny Mullen ? Doesn’t matter if it’s one of the Diddy team players, it’s only relevant if it’s Morelos. 

Why did she not mention the Mullen incident ? 

10 minutes ago, Snafu said:

I becoming more convinced the action that got Candeias his second yellow was as he passed Ferdinand, according to one source on B&W Army Candeias blew Anton a kiss as he ran past. The video shown earlier close up would show this right at the start. Collum would have had to wait until the Rangers players calmed down after celebrating before issuing punishment as both he and his assistants would have had to watch everything that was going on. I suspect the officials were very aware of the unpleasant atmosphere inside the ground and were concerned about fans running onto the pitch when the 2nd goal was scored.

Likewise you rarely see refs getting involved in trying to break up fights between players on the pitch either if something like that happens they will stand and watch, taking notes.

Could be interesting if Rangers decide to appeal or ask for help from the SFA to rescind the second yellow as Gerrard mentioned in his post match interview. I mean how is that going to work since a yellow can't be rescinded. Either way someone isn't going to be happy.

That's certainly not anymore ridiculous than what he was actually given a yellow for. 

And Willie Collum is famous for taking his time before making the correct decision :lol:

1 hour ago, glenburn bud said:

Have you got the same selective viewing when it comes to items thrown in the direction of Danny Mullen ? Doesn’t matter if it’s one of the Diddy team players, it’s only relevant if it’s Morelos. 

Why did she not mention the Mullen incident ? 

Ask her .. I’m guessing she knew nothing about it.

BBC Scotland could not be more anti Rangers. They don’t even hide it. They refuse to interview any Rangers players or management. It’s bryond ridiculous!

Ask her .. I’m guessing she knew nothing about it.
BBC Scotland could not be more anti Rangers. They don’t even hide it. They refuse to interview any Rangers players or management. It’s bryond ridiculous!

Is that not because there’s a club-imposed ban on the BBC?

Archived