St Mirren v Rangers (deceased)

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HT 0-0

Been good, high intensity, both teams had a couple of openings.

Been impressed by Erhaon in his first start. Looks like he’s got something about him even though he’s playing out of position.

As a team we haven’t looked as interested since the Celtic game, the last time we were on TV. Wish the cameras were here every week!

Just now, Dunning1874 said:

I don't say this lightly, but this is considerably worse than Edinburgh derby. Both teams have been absolutely fucking dreadful.

I said it on Wednesday as well but Ryan Edwards being the best player on the park sums up the quality of the game. 

We've been much less shite than usual though and at least created a couple of chances. Paul McGinn is a different player when he's not playing centre-half.  McShane has been solid considering how little football he's played this season, his corners are still rotten though.

Very pleasantly surprised at that first half performance from Saints. 

Lots of endeavour and high pressing and have actually created a couple of good chances. 

Hard to imagine we can keep this up for another 45 minutes but so far at least the 5+ defeat I feared looks less likely now. 

Why did we not show this commitment on Wednesday in a game we could have taken something from. 

Watching this in the pub before our game.

This has been horse piss. Sevco are dire and St Mirren have been happy to let them do absolutely nothing with the ball.

Please beat these hideous tinks Buddies.

Archived