Kilmarnock v Aberdeen #SuperSunday

Shinnie's form this season is becoming a concern. Perhaps trying to do too much, but also not doing many of the basics particularly well. He has had some good games, but consistency of performance not really close to previous seasons. 

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Defence for Aberdeen has been uncertain most of the game, midfield a step behind Kilmarnock and in attack mostly anonymous.
Shinnie has no fire in his game as he normally does and no idea what Ferguson has offered.

There is a good player in Wilson but no support and he needs to do far better when trying to hold up the ball.

Not sure what’s more cringey - the state of our first half performance or Boyd acting like a 7 year old with his goal celebrations.

We have put in a lot of sub standard showings this season but we have plunged to new depths today. Dreadful.

I know Dons fans love him, and won't agree with this, but I always felt Shinnie was used in centre mid as a makeshift to cover for injury etc, but McInnes seems to view him as a central midfielder. You lose out on a great attacking threat from left back, but also he's a very average centre midfielder who just works hard. The Dons really need someone better in there to dictate the play.

Fat *** c**t

Inject/veins

Was looking forward to seeing this hilarious celebration. It turns out that it was just the irritating Fortnite dance which everyone has been doing for months. A real anticlimax. And he messed it up anyway.

You must’ve missed the 10 seconds before that.

1 minute ago, bpdon said:

Not sure what’s more cringey - the state of our first half performance or Boyd acting like a 7 year old with his goal celebrations.

We have put in a lot of sub standard showings this season but we have plunged to new depths today.

Nothing cringey about that celebration. Some absolutely top goading 

Shinnie's been woeful here. He's missed every single tackle he's attempted. Our midfield can't win the ball back, nor can it move the ball forward. Wilson can't get into the game because there's noone there passing to him. McGinn and GMS on the wrong sides, really stifling their ability to get forward. Instead of taking it out wide they're cutting into the congested middle of the park. Play them on their correct sides and get them to hit the byline and whip in a ball, take on their man, something, anything! 

Killie look sharper, stronger, cleverer, and thoroughly deserve the lead, even though it was utterly careless from Logan to give the foul away. The ball's not even going away from goal, it's going out for a goal kick! Shepard  him out, yeah, but don't bundle into the back of him. It was after the best passage of play in the game, so it was a fully deserved goal. Boyd's a roaster, but that's old news. Still didn't stop me from throwing a coin at my telly mind. 

For us to get back into this game, we need to get some creativity into the middle of the park. It's the sort of role Forrester is supposed to play but he's nowhere to be seen. Wright will have to come on and finally deliver on all that promise. And for the love of god switch the wingers back please. 

Are you talking about the 'I'm a fat b*****d' celebration which Kris Boyd does every time he scores a goal? 

Yes exactly that. If you can’t take any pleasure from Boyds celebration then fair enough but you are definitely in the minority.

Guest Moomintroll
Are you talking about the 'I'm a fat b*****d' celebration which Kris Boyd does every time he scores a goal? 
You go on holiday to the Hilton just off the M74, jog on numpty.

C'mon Stevie May. Can you FINALLY get your Dons career off the ground?

Must've gave away about 6 fouls after coming on last week, 2 minutes in here and he has his first

Think he's finished, could be wrong

Nothing cringe about that celebration either for whoever said it

Archived