Cowdenbeath v Elgin City

5 minutes ago, Thom & Gerry said:

Whoosh, haven’t  a scoobie what Muzza is on about.

Start of the season all I read was Cowden fans rejoicing at all the cloggers that were signed and how they would bully every team in the league. Time for plan B me thinks!  Now moaning about Mchardy, before that it was Cove players/fans being bad losers. Maybe have a look at yourselves.

I think you will find its McHardy moaning about David Marsh ! If he is such a hard man, he should suck it up and not cry about it on twitter.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Thom & Gerry said:

Whoosh, haven’t  a scoobie what Muzza is on about.

Start of the season all I read was Cowden fans rejoicing at all the cloggers that were signed and how they would bully every team in the league. Time for plan B me thinks!  Now moaning about Mchardy, before that it was Cove players/fans being bad losers. Maybe have a look at yourselves.

Who are the bad losers? I think if Cowden had won that game, which they didn’t deserve, we’d all have found out who the bad losers are.

Think he has had his chances
nearly killed a team mate by dangerous driving and disfigured a guy in an assualt,  yeah he deserves a break, tell his victims.
he has taken down his homphobic tweet now, never heard of a screenshot Darryl lol ?
Good to see you're not bitter or anything

This has taken a strange turn. Cowden fans all slate our own team then someone brings up tweets relating to the game and suddenly we are obsessed with Elgin. Someone then makes an absurd claim about how if we were worse than teams below us in the league we would be bottom - the very definition of league football. 

That’s enough of this for tonight. 

Well Muzza so much for your team selection. Agree that Talbot and Fraser should play, today's system looked like it would not work and it didn't. A hard fought game and tough to lose with the last  kick. Elgin number 5 did his teammate a big favour getting him off the pitch, and then came back on to shake hands. Well done to him. Anyone know why we always kick towards the high street end first half? ,it's happened in every single game and may explain our  second half fade outs.

7 minutes ago, iateallthepies said:

Well Muzza so much for your team selection. Agree that Talbot and Fraser should play, today's system looked like it would not work and it didn't. A hard fought game and tough to lose with the last  kick. Elgin number 5 did his teammate a big favour getting him off the pitch, and then came back on to shake hands. Well done to him. Anyone know why we always kick towards the high street end first half? ,it's happened in every single game and may explain our  second half fade outs.

I’ve asked about that before. Remember my father telling me that we always kicked towards the High Street second half for many years, and he was a Cowden fan for a long time. As the prevailing wind is often in that direction it only makes sense.

p***kly bunch today. Not sure either team came out with too much credit on the shithousery front. Thought Elgin deserved the win. Easily the better team 1st half and somehow went a goal down. Came out second half with the wind and Elgin looked like they might walk away with it but after about 15 mins Cowdenbeath came right back into it for a spell. It wasn't a great game and the ball spent a lot of time in the air. Surprised Cowdenbeath fans are so dejected with the performance cause I thought they were competitive for a lot of the game. WHAT A SAVE in the first half from the Cowdenbeath keeper!! From an away fans view thought number 15 had a pretty good game. 

What has McHardy said on Twitter? He seems like an absolute weapon witha tiny, tiny brain.

Poor performance from us. I don't think the system is a bad one - very similar to the one Mixu got us playing to win the league many moons ago. The issue was the personnel and where they were. Having Cox through the middle and two guys with little pace on the outside was horrible. We can't complain about getting beat but we should have been able to hold out for a draw that late on.

Pyper was excellent for us today I thought but McGurn must be fed up pulling off worldie saves from defensive errors.

Fed up of utterly inconsistent and incompetent officials sucking the life out of supporters too.

Poor game

Might have stole a point

Elgin should have had a stone waller

Their no 4 an absolute roaster

Mcgurn has a world class save followed up with a brilliant save

Deas for me was motm and also thought Renton come onto a good 2nd half

Can’t believe Elaine’s name never made the cut [emoji26]

Just hope mine has [emoji106][emoji6]

8 hours ago, Briggsy's Ghost said:

p***kly bunch today. Not sure either team came out with too much credit on the shithousery front. Thought Elgin deserved the win. Easily the better team 1st half and somehow went a goal down. Came out second half with the wind and Elgin looked like they might walk away with it but after about 15 mins Cowdenbeath came right back into it for a spell. It wasn't a great game and the ball spent a lot of time in the air. Surprised Cowdenbeath fans are so dejected with the performance cause I thought they were competitive for a lot of the game. WHAT A SAVE in the first half from the Cowdenbeath keeper!! From an away fans view thought number 15 had a pretty good game. 

We are at home to a middle of the road league 2 side, why would we not be dejected to lose a last minute winner?

strange observation.

Is that the same keeper that was beaten by a 60 yard free kick a few weeks back & was ripped to bits?
It was, I remember that but fail to see how that's relevant. Players at this level have stinkers every week followed by great games.
Its why the majority are AT this level.
We are at home to a middle of the road league 2 side, why would we not be dejected to lose a last minute winner?
strange observation.
This, although it doesn't matter if its a middle of the road league team at all, ANY last minute defeat is gut wrenching.

Look you cowden fans your team never once tried to play football, even if it was poor condtions that was anti footbal at its best. Thought your best player was cox who would be a better player in our team who play football.  Some of our football in the second half was a joy to watch especially the run from cameron which should have ended with a goal. Bollan needs to take a look at himself if thats the way his teams play i would not pay to watch that mince evey week.

who would be a better player in our team who play football.  i would not pay to watch that mince evey week.

Says supporter of perennial League 2 jobber outfit [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You're prescriptions ready........_20181104_090932.JPG

1 hour ago, Elginboy said:

Thought your best player was cox who would be a better player in our team who play football. 

Given that you thought our best player was one of the poorest players on the park, I'll just disgard your opinions and consider you someone who doesn't have a clue. 

The best Cowden player yesterday was Robbie Deas. 

Archived