Cowdenbeath v Elgin City

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Cowden loyal brethern said:

Another shout for swann needs to be in this team

He played today...

We've won our last two games playing 3-5-2/5-3-2 and the players looked comfortable in that formation. So Bollan changes it to 4-3-3 today and we were left massively exposed - the midfield was non-existent.

Elgin scored with the last kick of the game but they could have scored with one of the many chances they had before so it's not the hard luck story that it seems to be on paper.

We were poor and our decision making in the final third is awful.

6 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

He played today...

We've won our last two games playing 3-5-2/5-3-2 and the players looked comfortable in that formation. So Bollan changes it to 4-3-3 today and we were left massively exposed - the midfield was non-existent.

Elgin scored with the last kick of the game but they could have scored with one of the many chances they had before so it's not the hard luck story that it seems to be on paper.

Pretty much agree for me been a number of times when we've played 4-4-2 not worked and been looking for us to move to a 3-5-2 which in my opinion suits us best. Game away v Edinburgh City was crying out for  that and with Harvey Swann a s left WB.

12 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

He played today...

Bang on here. The times we did get it forward and should have utilised the 3 up top we often gave it away - Cox was often a culprit. 

Difficult to take that result but only ourselves to blame. No team should concede a last kick of the ball goal.

Hooe McHardy  gets the book thrown at him. Came off the park wanting to fight with Cowden players then the stewards then the crowd. Absolute tosser. 

Update, his twitter feed screen shot on way to compliance  Officer re comments about David Marsh. Get a seat in the stand ready for him. 

5 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

Hooe McHardy  gets the book thrown at him. Came off the park wanting to fight with Cowden players then the stewards then the crowd. Absolute tosser. 

Get the electronic tag back on him so he can't play in away games again.

11 minutes ago, Brazilianlex said:

Difficult to take that result but only ourselves to blame. No team should concede a last kick of the ball goal.

Update, his twitter feed screen shot on way to compliance  Officer re comments about David Marsh. Get a seat in the stand ready for him. 

Can you show me this please?  The twitter feed I mean, or fire up his username for a laugh.

Edit - found it. What a laugh!

21 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Can you show me this please?  The twitter feed I mean, or fire up his username for a laugh.

Edit - found it. What a laugh!

Obviously fancies himself as hard man. Most footballers put up a pic of them scoring a goal or some action shot. He puts up himself fighting with another player !

not difficult to be a hard man in Elgin to be fair

Thought elgin were by far the better team, cowden just wanted to lump the ball up the pitch no football from them. Elgin  had some great moves and should have won by more ,  good all round team performance from elgin.

2 minutes ago, Thom & Gerry said:

Give the boy a break he’s a brickie from Elgin! I’d be more concerned about your own team. If it weren’t for Albion who I still expect to pick up a win or two and Berwick it would be Cove take two, at the end of season.

If your auntie had baws she would be your uncle type post. 

10 minutes ago, Thom & Gerry said:

Give the boy a break he’s a brickie from Elgin! I’d be more concerned about your own team. If it weren’t for Albion who I still expect to pick up a win or two and Berwick it would be Cove take two, at the end of season.

Think he has had his chances

nearly killed a team mate by dangerous driving and disfigured a guy in an assualt,  yeah he deserves a break, tell his victims.

he has taken down his homphobic tweet now, never heard of a screenshot Darryl lol ?

1 hour ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

He played today...

Yes the game was lost before it even started. Talbot and Fraser on the bench, Jordyn and Renton playing together doesn’t work and the midfield was Malcolm, who played well. Then taking off Jordyn to replace him with the lad from Montrose, not his fault, but he just isn’t good enough.

McGurn saved us again, can’t remember the Elgin keeper saving anything other than a few tricklers.Deas had s good game too.

Whoosh, haven’t  a scoobie what Muzza is on about.

Start of the season all I read was Cowden fans rejoicing at all the cloggers that were signed and how they would bully every team in the league. Time for plan B me thinks!  Now moaning about Mchardy, before that it was Cove players/fans being bad losers. Maybe have a look at yourselves.

4 minutes ago, Thom & Gerry said:

Start of the season all I read was Cowden fans rejoicing at all the cloggers that were signed and how they would bully every team in the league. Time for plan B me thinks!  

This.

Great to see the Sergio Ramos of Scottish football having another successful week of winding folk up. Glorious stuff. 

Archived