Cowdenbeath v Elgin City

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

Given that you thought our best player was one of the poorest players on the park, I'll just disgard your opinions and consider you someone who doesn't have a clue. 

The best Cowden player yesterday was Robbie Deas. 

I think he was being sarcastic, the lad is poor. Deas was our best player by some way.

Look you cowden fans your team never once tried to play football, even if it was poor condtions that was anti footbal at its best. Thought your best player was cox who would be a better player in our team who play football.  Some of our football in the second half was a joy to watch especially the run from cameron which should have ended with a goal. Bollan needs to take a look at himself if thats the way his teams play i would not pay to watch that mince evey week.

Elgin fans have paid money every year in the Scottish league. Elgin City F.C. on the other hand have achieved the total of zero. Let’s not get into a race to the bottom spat but it’s a bit rich an Elgin fan slating any team.

43 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

I think he was being sarcastic, the lad is poor. Deas was our best player by some way.

Oops,never read the post properly, thought he meant the lad from Montrose. Having said thatCox gives his all but yesterday wasn’t one of his better games.

2 hours ago, Elginboy said:

Look you cowden fans your team never once tried to play football, even if it was poor condtions that was anti footbal at its best. Thought your best player was cox who would be a better player in our team who play football.  Some of our football in the second half was a joy to watch especially the run from cameron which should have ended with a goal. Bollan needs to take a look at himself if thats the way his teams play i would not pay to watch that mince evey week.

This is a bad take, don’t be like ‘elginboy’ kids.

5 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Wow, broadband must finally have arrived in Elgin. Well done, keep going lads

Poor effort. Swing and a miss. Thanks for playing. Etc

3 hours ago, onecowden said:

Elgin fans have paid money every year in the Scottish league. Elgin City F.C. on the other hand have achieved the total of zero. Let’s not get into a race to the bottom spat but it’s a bit rich an Elgin fan slating any team.

Thats not true, we've produced one of the finest wind up merchants that Scottish football has ever seen. That's quite an achievement if you ask me. The fit of rage from opposition fans that Darryl can cause is worth the admission fee alone 

Anyway, to get back to the game, hoofball not pretty to watch but it was a legitimate tactic when Elgin were going three at the back against our three up front. As someone has already observed, our problem was playing Sheerin(no pace ) wide right and Renton ( no pace ) wide left when one of them should have been playing through the middle. Seems obvious really.

2 hours ago, Aberdeen Cowden said:

Wow, broadband must finally have arrived in Elgin. Well done, keep going lads

Its good for them chance to interact with folk who don't have the same DNA as them. One day they may even get out of League 2 after 19 seasons there.

Archived