Cowdenbeath v Elgin City

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Velazquez Blue said:

Cowden improving and scoring goals. We can afford ourselves a bit of optimism going into games. If we keep it up we can build a cushion between ourselves and the bottom three.

Problem is, we've only beaten Berwick and Stirling in the league and I don't think the manager knows what his best team ifs.

Will Fraser be playing, or Talbot or even Smith?  They'd all be in my team if fit. Deas back where he should be too.

Best pubs roundabout the ground?

Nearest pub is Partners but there are other pubs in the high street to choose from. The ground is two minutes walk from the high street. Wee Jimmies is my personal choice, well run friendly pub. 5 minute walk to the ground from there.

7 hours ago, Muzza81 said:

McGurn

Mullen Deas Marsh Talbot

Scott Fraser Malcom Swann

Cox Sheerin/Renton

Assuming Fraser is back surely we can’t go with anything that’s far from that? 

We've played a back three (or five) in the last two games and have won both so can't see that changing. 

20 hours ago, afca32 said:

Best pubs roundabout the ground?

19 hours ago, onecowden said:

Nearest pub is Partners but there are other pubs in the high street to choose from. The ground is two minutes walk from the high street. Wee Jimmies is my personal choice, well run friendly pub. 5 minute walk to the ground from there.

18 hours ago, Muzza81 said:

Wee Jimmies.

As quite a few others have said Wee Jimmies is the place to be. Gary who runs the pub has done a hell of a lot of stuff for the club over the years  and its good to see him get something back with away fans going in, Clyde had a bus full of fans in there for the last game.

Apart from the above its the best pub in the town.

From an Away Fans view, Wee Jimmies is the best pre-match pub, at least it has people in it who are going/have been to the game, so there’s a bit of football chat. Over the last 20 odd years, I’ve always been made to feel welcomed there.

Archived