Ton v Jags

23 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

I loved the cowshed. As good an atmosphere as you’re likely to get at this level. It’s infinitely better than watching football in a soulless ground like Broadwood or McDiarmid.

Yep as long as it stays to banter/abuse on both sides and doesn’t resort to stuff being thrown, then it’s all good.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry but the joy of the 5-1 victory has now been erased as I'm ashamed at our fans' unwillingness to diagnose a developmental behavioural disorder from 50 yards away and amend their behaviour accordingly.

Can only presume it was this rampant ableism that caused Ray McKinnon to leave in disgust. At least Falkirk fans only mock physical, as opposed to cognitive, disabilities.

7 minutes ago, tonnitus said:

Will the hysterical Partick fan that brought this up kindly issue a formal apology to Greenock Morton Football Club and its fans?

:P

Before slagging how awful the footage is there can I just check the person who filmed it doesn't have Parkinsons?

19 hours ago, milhouse said:

Please correct me if wrong, I think said Thistle fan has autism - distinct lack of class from the Greenock fans who deliberately targetted him. Quite happy for it to get dished out to the rest of us, but not someone who absolutely doesn’t deserve to be wound up and abused. Was really quite disappointed by the whole incident to be honest.

Jesus wept. 

31 minutes ago, TurbineTon said:

Thistle fans have to be up their with the most tragic fans ever.  

Quite a claim given Morton fans are responsible for the most embarrassing collective ‘headsgone’ of the season so far.

47 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

Quite a claim given Morton fans are responsible for the most embarrassing collective ‘headsgone’ of the season so far.

Suppose it’s better than having a season long heads gone which will end in relegation ;) 

1 hour ago, Hammer Jag said:

1 hour ago, IainMorton said:

Suppose it’s better than having a season long heads gone which will end in relegation ;) 

Both of these apply to Falkirk more than either of our two clubs

Archived