Ton v Jags

Amazed to discover that gift to Scottish football and future Balon d'Or winner Aidan Fitzpatick finally traipsed onto the park for Partick in the 60th minute and did precisely nothing. Perhaps he's just gubbins as well. 
IMG_0697.thumb.jpg.e2901e126842ba6407dc87a15e2225a9.jpg

What a strange post.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

The fifth goal could be the best thing I have ever seen. Not only for the strike itself, but the fact that Tidser was the only person in the ground that could see that it was on. Took everyone by surprise. Superb.

Including McLean. He had quite clearly blown his whistle for a freekick before Tidser even hit it then let the goal stand anyway, you can't disallow something that good.

22 minutes ago, Sting777 said:

Well going by that Jagzone interview McGinty wasnt injured and it looks like he is being targeted as the defensive scapegoat. Caldwell thought we were going to lose more goals in the second half so he changed it at half time (that worked well!!!) As usual on Jagzone why was the obvious question not asked. Why did he not bring Scobbie on as a straight replacement. 

Pretty amazed he thought taking a centre half off and moving a player who can't tackle or block a cross was the answer to us conceding less goals. Wouldn't bringing Scobbie on to help the defence be more logical or am I being silly.

1 minute ago, Thistle4eva said:

Pretty amazed he thought taking a centre half off and moving a player who can't tackle or block a cross was the answer to us conceding less goals. Wouldn't bringing Scobbie on to help the defence be more logical or am I being silly.

Frankly an astonishing sub, especially as we had played quite well and were still well in the game. McGinty obviously got both barrells at half time and has clearly been held responsible for not attacking the ball in the air given his height. 

22 hours ago, K77 said:

It really does. Where is this confirmed please?

Being dry and only bitterly cold but with the opportunity to throw coins across the fence at Morton fans in an rundown stadium sounds like a great chance to recapture my youth.

That went well. 

Archived