Ton v Jags

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, third lanark said:

What about storer, bannigan, Doolan and erskine? It’s the Partick Thistle way to keep them because of what they did in the past(not including storer) but bannigan has done nothin 3 years- keep hearing some say he’s the best player when fit in the division but I don’t see evidence of it and Doolan and erskine are just done

Erskine will at least create a few chances in a game. Doolan will score goals and if Bannigan gets back to his best then we have a player who we could still sell for money. If it was all about the Patrick thistle way I wouldn't be saying Elliot should be punted.

And yeah storer can f**k off also.

7 minutes ago, port-ton said:

I'm sure some St mirren fans wanted Jack Ross sacked until he brought in his own players in January. Didn't he have to climb in to the crowd to have a word with an irate St mirren fan at one point as they were that unhappy with him.?

Must be wrong then i thought he turned things round pretty quickly.

Just now, Thistle4eva said:

Erskine will at least create a few chances in a game. Doolan will score goals and if Bannigan gets back to his best then we have a player who we could still sell for money. If it was all about the Patrick thistle way I wouldn't be saying Elliot should be punted.

Doolan isn’t scoring goals now though even Spittal has scored more, penrice has the same number as Doolan- neither of who are strikers.

erskine creates chances in some games but is howling in others and I’m fed up with it

peo have been saying nearly for 3 years if banzo gets back to his best and it’s probably just the way I’m feeling but I’m getting sick of it as well.

dont get me wrong there’s far more should be out the door before them but Ive lost hope in getting any return now from these 3 either 

Just now, third lanark said:

Doolan isn’t scoring goals now though even Spittal has scored more, penrice has the same number as Doolan- neither of who are strikers.

erskine creates chances in some games but is howling in others and I’m fed up with it

peo have been saying nearly for 3 years if banzo gets back to his best and it’s probably just the way I’m feeling but I’m getting sick of it as well.

dont get me wrong there’s far more should be out the door before them but Ive lost hope in getting any return now from these 3 either 

If we had the option to punt them all then fair enough but I don't think it's even possible.

Doolan and Erskine are probably the biggest disappointments this season to be honest. I expected a lot more from them. But I do believe that Doolan will score goals and Erskine is probably the most creative player we have.

11 minutes ago, virginton said:

Falkirk and Partick getting sent spinning into the seaside leagues in the same season is absolutely fucking glorious viewing.

IMG_0215.jpg

Tam O'Ware and Jai Quitongo finding themselves in League One along with Ray 'Ray' McKinnon and Mark Russell would be very nice indeed.

Jack Iredale was deservedly man of the match today, but can we talk about how good Michael Tidser is? It's fucking outrageous. That fifth goal :lol:

All credit to JJ for turning a bad result at Dingwall into a very good week. Beating QoS away and Partick at home are excellent results. 

Goal difference balanced out as well.

34 minutes ago, third lanark said:

What about storer, bannigan, Doolan and erskine? It’s the Partick Thistle way to keep them because of what they did in the past(not including storer) but bannigan has done nothin 3 years- keep hearing some say he’s the best player when fit in the division but I don’t see evidence of it and Doolan and erskine are just done

Biased as I may be I think Tidser is a better player than Bannigan. I was surprised we didn't see Erskine though, he's always been good against us. 

28 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

You are tinpot though. In every sense imaginable.

Hope you're even more raging then. Fanny!

Hard to believe the team we just put away today had beaten us twice already. A thorough pumping. 

The first couple of games of the season I could see O'ware was losing the nut with him quite a bit. He needs talked through a game and Him an keown on the same side of a back 4 is pretty horrific.
Wouldn't read much into that. He shouts at everyone to cover his own failings.

Amazed to discover that gift to Scottish football and future Balon d'Or winner Aidan Fitzpatick finally traipsed onto the park for Partick in the 60th minute and did precisely nothing. Perhaps he's just gubbins as well. 

IMG_0697.thumb.jpg.e2901e126842ba6407dc87a15e2225a9.jpg

14 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Tam O'Ware and Jai Quitongo finding themselves in League One along with Ray 'Ray' McKinnon and Mark Russell would be very nice indeed.

Jack Iredale was deservedly man of the match today, but can we talk about how good Michael Tidser is? It's fucking outrageous. That fifth goal :lol:

The fifth goal could be the best thing I have ever seen. Not only for the strike itself, but the fact that Tidser was the only person in the ground that could see that it was on. Took everyone by surprise. Superb.

Well going by that Jagzone interview McGinty wasnt injured and it looks like he is being targeted as the defensive scapegoat. Caldwell thought we were going to lose more goals in the second half so he changed it at half time (that worked well!!!) As usual on Jagzone why was the obvious question not asked. Why did he not bring Scobbie on as a straight replacement. 

5 minutes ago, tigerton said:
51 minutes ago, Thistle4eva said:
The first couple of games of the season I could see O'ware was losing the nut with him quite a bit. He needs talked through a game and Him an keown on the same side of a back 4 is pretty horrific.

Wouldn't read much into that. He shouts at everyone to cover his own failings.

To be fair I'm sure you would agree he's a level above the shambles of a defence you seen today lol.

Partick Thistle manager Gary Caldwell: "I'll fix it. I just said to the players I will fix it. But right now every week that goes by, another player gets ticked off the list that I don't think will be part of it.

Mmm, always the calling card of a sound managerial choice when he's publicly compiling a big list of players who he plans to empty in two months time. Those results are bound to pick up in the meantime.

Exclusive footage of Gary Caldwell's rambling, post-match diatribe:

Related image

Archived