Falkirk FC v Ayr United FC

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huge game as we could have the opportunity to build a gap at the top if the highland derby ends a draw, i'd go for:

Doohan

Smith Bell Rose Harvie

Forrest Kerr Murdoch McDaid

Moffat Shankland

Subs: Hare-Reid, Ferguson, Geggan, Docherty, Crawford, McGuffie, Moore

Will be a tough game after Falkirk getting a brilliant point last night which will no doubt give them confidence going into Saturday so we'll have to be wary.

See the forecast for Saturday is pretty grim with heavy rain most of the day and winds over 40mph, just a typical Scottish winters day for football.

2-1 Ayr

Now Ayr fans I don't want you getting confused.

Those blue plastic things on the terraces are called seats. They're for sitting.

The smell in the spacious toilets is bleach. It's used to clean the place and we have this fancy facility where by you actually get running water for washing your hands.

When entering the ground you don't need to push the turnstile with all your might so it turns. A small amount of pressure will suffice.

3 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Those blue plastic things on the terraces are called seats. They're for sitting.

The smell in the spacious toilets is bleach. It's used to clean the place and we have this fancy facility where by you actually get running water for washing your hands.

When entering the ground you don't need to push the turnstile with all your might so it turns. A small amount of pressure will suffice.

wut.gif

All the home fans have access to this

It’s only the away fans we treat like shite and rightly so.

15 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

F'k that. Give me Somerset every day of the week over our soulless pit.

I've got a feeling we will get a gubbing Saturday, especially if our injury problems are as bad as first thought. Muirhead, Buaben and Petra out would be pish. Regardless of players available, I would try and keep with the same formation.

24 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Somerset > TFS

27 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

There isn't a bottle of bleach big  enough to clear out the stench going around Falkirk FC at the moment

Four sides > a sufficient number of plastic seats to fulfil a dead and unlamented grading policy

Hell, we can do this all day.

Being anywhere near the fucking town > having theoretically clean bogs

Top of the league > err, whatever that turnstiles thing was about

As for the result: would be nice to not spend 45 minutes fucking about for a change. 2-0 going on 5-0 for the away side.

18 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
31 minutes ago, Fitbafollower said:
Any update from Falkirk on the injured players 

50/50 for Aero and Prince according to McKinnon lastnight. Didnt mention Petra. Hopefully his was a nothing.

Assuming it's the same interview that I watched I think he said that he didn't know how bad Aero's is, hopefully know today?

3 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Four sides > a sufficient number of plastic seats to fulfil a dead and unlamented grading policy

Hell, we can do this all day.

Being anywhere near the fucking town > having theoretically clean bogs

Top of the league > err, whatever that turnstiles thing was about

TBF I think he was just having a laugh mate.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

Hopefully Falkirk can build on last night’s result and pick up their first home point(s).

Are you going to comment on all of our match threads from now on with the revelation that you hope we lose?

Please don't. Thank you.

Just now, AyrTroopMajor said:

Are you going to comment on all of our match threads from now on with the revelation that you hope we lose?

Please don't. Thank you.

I wasn’t going to, but now that I know it annoys you...

Archived