Falkirk FC v Ayr United FC

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Falkirk only started to play after Ayr scored. Set up was a bit defensive for a team desperate for a win. I’m sure if the apply the same effort as they showed after Ayr scores then the wins will come.

Ayr not at their best on Astro but showed great resilience in getting another win and 3 wins in a week. The mark of a decent side is getting results when the form dips a bit. 

How come ? 

Dunno

Usually about once a year someone decides to either bring a Union Jack to a game or two and it either results in an argument on the FB page or on here. Think a lot of people don’t like the comparisons it brings with Rangers.

I don’t see the need for it tbh.

Dunno

Usually about once a year someone decides to either bring a Union Jack to a game or two and it either results in an argument on the FB page or on here. Think a lot of people don’t like the comparisons it brings with Rangers.

It’s got nothing to do with Rangers the guy’s supports Ayr and Leeds what’s the problem with that!!!!

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Dunno

Fair enough. I guess you get sick of the Rangers/Ayr comparison.

54 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Did I imagine it today or did Ayr United have a Union Jack behind the goals in the away end ??

It might not have been but from my seat looked really like it.

50 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

No idea but I noticed we had one in the open terracing on Tuesday night.

55 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Did I imagine it today or did Ayr United have a Union Jack behind the goals in the away end ??

Well done to them.

superb.

55 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Well that's another of these lifeless new grounds ticked off, nice place but absolutely no atmosphere not a patch on the old Brockville.

Long way to go but please if we do go up hope we don't end up with one of those.

Played quite well but not at our best thought it had 0-0 written all over it until wee mores snap shot that the keeper made an arse off, great support, Rose and Murdoch outstanding the rest ok as I said but we can play better. Falkirk didn't play until they lost the goal which seemed a strange tactic had a couple of decent chances too, think theylll improve a lot after January sales as they have a good fan base with money coming in which I wish we had.

Another great 3 points. Smith, Rose and Murdoch outstanding with Murdoch my MoM. I would like to see Forrest get to the bye line more often also Harvie seemed reluctant to make overlapping runs to support Forrest.

Falkirk kept their shape and made it difficult for us but we got over the line. Bring on QoS and Mr Dobbie.

Archived