Alloa vs Pars

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Such a pish, boring game.

Of course the win is welcome but the performance was utterly unacceptable.

Also since we only got the 3 points and not 5 I assume that the manager will be sacked tonight? Surely @Newmember  was not making shit up?

Far from vintage performance but giving we aren't flying high, the tight pitch and our inability to beat alloa before any win is welcome.

Could have easily been 2-0 down at ht. Ashcroft with a brilliant goal line clearance after yet another Devine f**k up. He is making basic mistakes on a regular basis.

Don't think Robinson would have known a lot about the save later but he was fortunately in the right place.

We were getting a decent number of chances but mostly long range, thankfully longridge delivered. After that had a few golden chances to add more goals but as seems to be the norm now we were poor at finishing.

38 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Also since we only got the 3 points and not 5 I assume that the manager will be sacked tonight? Surely @Newmember  was not making shit up?

7 days long time in football . its only the matter of time 

Tick toc Tick toc Tick toc

Also since we only got the 3 points and not 5 I assume that the manager will be sacked tonight? Surely [mention=75121]Newmember[/mention]  was not making shit up?

We’re capable of much better but “pish and boring” is a tad harsh IMO. There were some nice passages of play, we put them under a fair bit of pressure but we lacked a few options in their third. Tbh I’d put that down to the narrowness of the pitch and Alloa’s organisation. They had about 8 or 9 behind the ball a lot and with that on a tight pitch it’s going to be hard to break that down and find gaps.

A win and a clean sheet is an improvement though, and there’s now a bigger gap between us in 7th and 4th than there is to Thistle in 8th.

That strike from Jackson Longridge was beautiful as well, he struck it so well with great technique. He obviously enjoyed it as well.

AJ lives to fight another day 3 points next week in the Derby game and he's saved himself for another month 
Papering over the cracks 

Right weemember,

I thought he needed 6 points from the two games? Now its an extra point including an extra game gives a months grace. Your "high up person" in the know conversation never took place.

So are you throwing yourself on the bonfire?

29 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Right weemember,

I thought he needed 6 points from the two games? Now its an extra point including an extra game gives a months grace. Your "high up person" in the know conversation never took place.

So are you throwing yourself on the bonfire?

No shite doesn't burn no point

15 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
54 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:
Eh? What are you on about?

Another almost huge mistake from your favourite centre half it sounds.

When was this?

Archived