Big Derby at weekend

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, RossCountyFan14 said:

Oh that European competition you did so well in, Aye forgot that happened as your presence was in it was so irrelevant. Aye I’ve still seen us play In Holland and Hungary pre season financed by our chairman... not sure highland council handouts cover that though, worth begging for eh emoji849.png won another trophy which brings our major honours to exactly the same as yours :o - best bit is trying to slag of County for having a millionaire chairman who puts money into a club, imagine having a footy chairman that does that, wasn’t that what your fans were on the pitch protesting for no so long ago hahaha having tinks slag off Uncle Roy’s investments is like a homeless man slagging off your curtains... yawn. Still you could mention all your ‘achievements’ you just did and still pull less crowds than your neighbours, biggest supported team in the highlands. COYS

Parklife

Always hate players doing that when there's still an hour or so to play.  An injury time winner, yes.  But not after 30 minutes for fuck sake.

2 hours ago, frankthetank22 said:

Ooft, a little embarrassing that, has Robo been on the sauce pre match? :unsure:

:lol:

Here's what to do ...

Print the screen shot and then with a pair of scissors with a blunt end (also get your parent or carer to help if necessary), cut along the the grass cut markings on the pitch.

I think you'll find that the result of your labours will be very revealing indeed.

8 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Always hate players doing that when there's still an hour or so to play.  An injury time winner, yes.  But not after 30 minutes for f**k sake.

Fair enough if he had being getting abuse, but I didn't even know who he was.  Doran and Polworth can do that justifiably, but fucking Rooney?  He certainly warranted his boos and abuse after limping off the park.

I thought Caley created the clearer chances, although Fox hasn't made a good save all game.  Poor finishing by both sides cost their team victory.  County just couldn't defend Caley's long ball, and the pressing of their midfield on to our defence was fantastic.  County were more deliberate and looking to unpick Caley,  don't think we'll see a better pass than Vigurs through to McKay in the next two derbies.

I thought Calder had Mullin in his back pocket all game, as much as Donaldson was good, he's sawft.  Depending on the referee his going to ground relatively easy to win fouls will back fire on Caley.

An entertaining game of football, Caley will feel hard done by slightly, but we could easily have won it ourselves.

In league competition:

• Ross County have conceded eight goals (the SPFL and BBC tables have County conceding eight and an incorrect GD... am I going mad?  Six away and one at home).
  • Four of the eight have been conceded within six minutes of County scoring first.
  • Three of the eight are within three minutes of County scoring first.

34 minutes ago, bunglebonce said:

In league competition:

• Ross County have conceded seven goals (the SPFL and BBC tables have County conceding eight and an incorrect GD... am I going mad?  Six away and one at home).
  • Four of the seven have been conceded within six minutes of County scoring first.
  • Three of the seven are within three minutes of County scoring first.

1 at Dunfermline

2 at Greenock Morton

1 at Dundee United

1 at Falkirk

2 at ICT

and 1 at home toAyr

Archived