Jump to content

Big Derby at weekend


Recommended Posts

Already, I see this as a 6 pointer in the sense that we are looking to go up automatically but we could be 6th if we lose too which would be very bad. 

For this, I'd go 4-4-2 and go for the win. 

Ridgers 

Rooney, Mackay, Donaldson Tremarco 

Walsh, Polworth, Calder, Doran 

Oakley and Austin. 

Bench: Hoban, McCart, Trafford, Welsh, McGregor, Austin and Daniel Mackay. 

I know it's probably likely to be 3-5-2 or 4-5-1 but we need to start scoring some goals and winning, the only way we can do that is by winning, not drawing!. 

Edited by Caley Shaun
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a bad feeling about this.  2-0 Ross County.

This fixture always reminds me of the two occasions a Ross County fan has admitted to me in person, that they take greater pleasure in seeing ICT lose, than they do seeing Ross County win.  I have absolutely no doubt there are some County fans on here that feel the same.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'll miss this one. We need to play better than what we did against Falkirk and more of how we played in bursts against Morton would be great. The gaffers got everything wrong in terms of personnel and tactics in the previous derby game, let's hope they get it right this time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Comrie said:

I'll miss this one. We need to play better than what we did against Falkirk and more of how we played in bursts against Morton would be great. The gaffers got everything wrong in terms of personnel and tactics in the previous derby game, let's hope they get it right this time.

As I recall, they had lost to Morton (or otherwise played badly) in their previous games, so the managers for reasons best know to them decided to make a number of changes.  Hopefully the back four will be be replenished and Draper can push back into midfield.  Mullin needs to start along with Vigurs, and although he didn't play well midweek, so does DKD.  I can't help but think Cowie's going to get shoehorned into the starting XI and they'll go lopsided again on the left. 4-5-1/4-3-3 please, Kettleson.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, TheScarf said:

I have a bad feeling about this.  2-0 Ross County.

This fixture always reminds me of the two occasions a Ross County fan has admitted to me in person, that they take greater pleasure in seeing ICT lose, than they do seeing Ross County win.  I have absolutely no doubt there are some County fans on here that feel the same.

Never gets old.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Les Westander of County said:

Never gets old.

Pretty sure The Scarf has a Word document on his computer that has a file with all these greatest hits ready to copy and paste straight to P &B.

At a time when the whole world seems more than a little messed up I take comfort knowing that these kinds of posts will continue to appear on P & B.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, RiG said:

Pretty sure The Scarf has a Word document on his computer that has a file with all these greatest hits ready to copy and paste straight to P &B.

At a time when the whole world seems more than a little messed up I take comfort knowing that these kinds of posts will continue to appear on P & B.

I don't but I have thought about it several times.  Quick copy and paste job every time this fixture rolls around.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...