Big Derby at weekend

9 minutes ago, staggy4life said:

Robbo talking nonsense. Clearly onside.

20181104_111713.thumb.jpg.969c79132dbf5dbcf97ed884cd9dde2f.jpg20181104_111658.thumb.jpg.cc7676ba3ba6b84c147d892736eaa284.jpg

Please tell me you are not labouring under the misapprehension that a camera angle from behind the play is in any way conclusive?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

That pass from Vigurs though...  glorious.

Going by the highlights, seemed about even on chances created.  If only Sean Kelly had a right foot.

Can't believe Kelly missed the open goal, where McManus was called offside for.  Kelly should have blasted that into the roof of the net.

Rooney's celebration was pretty funny, as far as i could see County fans were more pissed at the sloppy defenders and shouting at them, than concerning themselves with the right back.

The "pitch invasion" from the one young lad was pretty funny, he obviously wasn't expecting to get across the whole pitch and quickly realised he didn't know what to do next. He ended up faced with a lone copper, both of them looking quite surprised and confused before, I assume, he was punted.

9 minutes ago, Jarballs said:

The "pitch invasion" from the one young lad was pretty funny, he obviously wasn't expecting to get across the whole pitch and quickly realised he didn't know what to do next. He ended up faced with a lone copper, both of them looking quite surprised and confused before, I assume, he was punted.

From what area of the ground and when did this happen?

Watching the couple of guys get ejected after about 25 mins from the south side of the main stand was entertaining.

I forgot about that! Some wee kid leaps over the concrete wall onto the pitch, stewards sit and watch as he makes a beeline for Fox but bricks it and instead gives him the finger before he runs off towards the main stand and is then taken out by a copper. It'll go down as one of the worst pitch invasions ever.

11 minutes ago, RiG said:
33 minutes ago, Jarballs said:

I forgot about that! Some wee kid leaps over the concrete wall onto the pitch, stewards sit and watch as he makes a beeline for Fox but bricks it and instead gives him the finger before he runs off towards the main stand and is then taken out by a copper. It'll go down as one of the worst pitch invasions ever.

In a Brazilian tourist sense? 

48 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

Watching the couple of guys get ejected after about 25 mins from the south side of the main stand was entertaining.

Was that the guy in the beige jacket?  I could see him giving it big licks at the County support after the equaliser.  What did they do to merritt being chucked out?

Was that the guy in the beige jacket?  I could see him giving it big licks at the County support after the equaliser.  What did they do to merritt being chucked out?

The stewards were holding cans of something while they were taking them out of the ground. Looked like those Smirnoff and Coke things you can get.

They were both absolutely steaming.

2 hours ago, frankthetank22 said:

Was in the second half, you guys were on the attack and Fox was pushed up quite quite close to the centre circle as the wee guy who went on the pitch was able to run across behind him and I don't think he even noticed - like most of the players and a lot of the crowd I daresay. I was pretty much directly behind the goals in the home end, looked like a young lad in a black jacket who ran across the pitch from right to left.

It was the worst pitch invasion ever.  Considering the steward in-front of my section yesterday looked about 90, it's no surprise he managed to get onto the park so easily.
It was hilariously bad. I think what confused the boy was that most people didn't even notice he was doing it, let alone actually give a shit.

4 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I missed Lindsay giving the GIRUY after his goal.

James McFadden was sanctioned for the self same gesture and given that it is indicative of sexual violence, it has no place in a family environment.

I trust that the compliance officer will allow natural justice to prevail.

Missed the game due to a music festival- from the highlights it looks like both sides could make a decent argument for all three points. 

What's the highest you've finished in the top tier? Have County every played in Europe? Have you seen your team lift the oldest sporting trophy in the world?
Nah, thought not. You are basically a fat, mincing, teuchter millionaires play toy.  Pipe down you utter fucking diddy.

Oh that European competition you did so well in, Aye forgot that happened as your presence was in it was so irrelevant. Aye I’ve still seen us play In Holland and Hungary pre season financed by our chairman... not sure highland council handouts cover that though, worth begging for eh [emoji849] won another trophy which brings our major honours to exactly the same as yours :o - best bit is trying to slag of County for having a millionaire chairman who puts money into a club, imagine having a footy chairman that does that, wasn’t that what your fans were on the pitch protesting for no so long ago hahaha having tinks slag off Uncle Roy’s investments is like a homeless man slagging off your curtains... yawn. Still you could mention all your ‘achievements’ you just did and still pull less crowds than your neighbours, biggest supported team in the highlands. COYS

Archived