Penguins (the biscuits)

Flybhoy

The best kind?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Brother Blades said:

The best way to consume a Penguin biscuit is to nibble the opposing corners off, dip in either tea (milk no sugar) or ice cold milk & use the biscuit as a straw. Then consume biscuit.
Otherwise, they are a poor biscuit.

Thank me later.

BruisedHatefulLadybug-small.gif

20 hours ago, Cerberus said:

None.
Penguin's are a terrible biscuit. Dry and hard.

And shit. Lame rubbish that should have been left in the 80s like Wagon Wheels.

13 hours ago, OSP said:

Aussie Tim Tam's are the far superior equivalent of Penguins.

I remember the first time I tried them maybe 15 years ago.  I'd already had a few Australians enthuse about how great they were, then a friend brought over a selection. I'd say they're better than Penguins, but they're still shit. The chocolate is crap and the caramel centered ones taste like any bog-standard biscuit an unimaginative granny would buy before receiving guests. 

On 31/10/2018 at 16:01, ah-dee said:

anyone tried either the white snickers or twix? seen them yesterday and the thought of them gave me the boak

Yes, both excellent. Had a White Chocolate Lion and a White Chocolate Kit-Kat Chunky too (available from B&M). 

For the record I like Penguins. Don’t know if I’ve ever had a Fox’s Classic, will need to give them a try.

Archived