Edinburgh City v Clyde

1 hour ago, haufdaft said:

You're a bore.

That's another statement that cannot be contradicted.

52 minutes ago, haufdaft said:

I'll attempt some insightful opinion.

Hopefully with a decent rightback in the team we'll be able to keep the ball in play more often and create more going forward.

With 11 men on the park and no stupid sending offs we have a better chance of actually picking up some points.

How's that?

Another boring and repetitive go at last week and Lang in particular- safe travels!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, haufdaft said:

I think I'm starting to believe that humour and you are not very well aquatinted.

Enjoy the game.

Wow. “I think I’m starting to believe”. Verbose or what? Perhaps a more simple , “ I believe”, would have had more impact.

Back to talking about football
No reason why we can't go and win today just needs the players to step up to the are plate as for a draw being an excellent result it's that kind of thinking that has kept us in the league for long
Excellent to still be 9 behind top and most likely 9 behind peterhead such blue sky thinking [emoji23]

Edinburgh should have had a penalty but to suggest we've missed some decent chances is a massive understatement. Should be three up. At least we've got Goodwillie back running in behind.

Plenty of other stuff to talk about.

I thought we were much better than Edinburgh today. No failures including two committed substitutes. Nicoll, McNiff and Cuddihy my top three.

The season starts here.

Did you get that "evidence" from the tabloids and then make an assumption based on what was written by a journalist(s) or have you actually spoken to anyone over this way who knows the true facts of the case? 
Take it you were the old duffer up the back with the Edinburgh tie threatening to throw people out for calling Thomson a beast?

If you sign these type of players then you open your club up to it, Clyde included.

Guest Landan Spiv
Just now, Jack Burton said:

Take it you were the old duffer up the back with the Edinburgh tie threatening to throw people out for calling Thomson a beast?

If you sign these type of players then you open your club up to it, Clyde included.

Nope 

Archived