Edinburgh City v Clyde

Missed this game with a bout of food poisoning (although a Saturday spent projectile vomiting is probably preferable to watching us lose to Clyde at home again), pretty clear the players concern for my wellbeing affected the performance. Either that or the fact that outside of the first 12 or 13 names there’s a steep drop off in quality and the injuries to Laird and Handling robbed us of our composure and quality in the middle of the park.

Anyway, with Peterhead looking really strong this time around playoffs are probably the aim for both City and Clyde, from what we’ve seen so far I’d imagine we’d both make it and then who knows.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Missed this game with a bout of food poisoning (although a Saturday spent projectile vomiting is probably preferable to watching us lose to Clyde at home again), pretty clear the players concern for my wellbeing affected the performance. Either that or the fact that outside of the first 12 or 13 names there’s a steep drop off in quality and the injuries to Laird and Handling robbed us of our composure and quality in the middle of the park.

Anyway, with Peterhead looking really strong this time around playoffs are probably the aim for both City and Clyde, from what we’ve seen so far I’d imagine we’d both make it and then who knows.
Don't see any reason to think that it's peterheads league already they are hardly hammering teams every week you have only lost one game after what 12 on the bounce what I will say about Edinburgh you won't lose many goals and that always gives you a chance possibly all the cup games is starting to catch up in your squad

Don't see any reason to think that it's peterheads league already they are hardly hammering teams every week you have only lost one game after what 12 on the bounce what I will say about Edinburgh you won't lose many goals and that always gives you a chance possibly all the cup games is starting to catch up in your squad

Nah fair enough, just a combination of having them as favourites before the season started and that slightly odd deflation of having the best run in your history and one slip sees you drop a place, Peterhead haven’t been smashing teams but it’s some start to the season.

Would really need Peterhead to have their customary slump at some point this season and so far they haven't looked like doing that. They could afford to have Ryan Dow and Derek Lyle on the bench against. Both would be a cert to start for any other team in this league.

Guest Landan Spiv
2 hours ago, Adolfo Rios said:

Will Edinburgh be releasing their highlights too?  

Probably tonight. Normally Monday nights it's released with commentary 

Archived