Stirling Albion v Berwick

Can you actually imagine being that seething? [emoji38] Why worry about my Saturday evening, let's analyse yours. Your team have won, all your mates are out - but you tell them, "go on without me" - the only thing on your mind is hitting P&B, trawling through a thread and getting one over a guy from the internet. What a gimp.
Reported

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Can you actually imagine being that seething? :lol: Why worry about my Saturday evening, let's analyse yours. Your team have won, all your mates are out - but you tell them, "go on without me" - the only thing on your mind is hitting P&B, trawling through a thread and getting one over a guy from the internet. What a gimp.

:lol: What an absolute state.  A proper bite and a half.

Anyone know who the Trialist A (No.5) was for Berwick? He looked lost throughout the First Half, no wonder he was subbed. Thought he was poor during the game, but he was even worse when you look at the highlights.

Also, really worrying how empty the main stand is looking these days [emoji51]

3 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

Anyone know who the Trialist A (No.5) was for Berwick? He looked lost throughout the First Half, no wonder he was subbed. Thought he was poor during the game, but he was even worse when you look at the highlights.

Also, really worrying how empty the main stand is looking these days emoji51.png

I believe it was our coach. A failed experiment because every other centre half was suspended or injured. 

I believe it was our coach. A failed experiment because every other centre half was suspended or injured. 

Ah, if that was the case then fair enough. Sometimes at this level, you just have to try these things and see how they go, sadly for you, it didn’t work this time.

3 hours ago, Muzza81 said:

Neil Hastings I think it was that played centre half? I was away to watch the highlights for a laugh but over 10 minutes is a bit excessive. Someone point me to the funny moments. 

It was him. Played for Pumpherson in the juniors last season.

Archived