Stirling Albion v Berwick

Stunning performance today. No player can be faulted. McIndoe, Jardine, McLaughlin & Docherty standouts. Also thought Mackin was brilliant, reminded me of the King Jordan White. First win I have seen since February so it's certainly a weird feeling.

Was that comfortable we even missed 2 penalties within the space of about a minute and still cruised it :lol:

Berwick look in real trouble, pleasing [emoji3]

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 02/11/2018 at 15:52, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

Aye, of course you are. Just admit you got it wrong.

Hope you’re having a wonderful Saturday evening in the living room with your Mother. 

P.S. your team were abysmal. 

Your team are that good your only 3 points ahead lol

Our team were that good we could have had double figures, missed 2 pens within a minute and still absolutely controlled the game. You just focus on your pish brother x

Have to admit Berwick were lucky to escape with the result they did today.Brennan made four top drawer saves that all looked certain goals and saved one pen,one penalty hit the bar and Stirling should have had another penalty in the first half when their guy was blatantly pushed in mid air going for a header in the box and we were dead in line with the offside goal that was clearly inside.Berwick had two or three decent chances of their own but we were as far away from getting a result as the fans at the back of the queue were from getting in at kick off time thanks to the turnstile shambles.Expected our backline to be exposed but was surprised at how poor our midfield were and how much space we were prepared to give the opposition to play before closing down.Our spine was sadly lacking today so Stirling were free to come straight through the middle at will and the left winger(number11) was giving us a real roasting all game.First half we sat deep and invited the Stirling centre half(number2) to float  dangerous balls in from the halfway line with no pressure applied and we looked I'll equipped to deal with them.Not going to criticise our team individually as would serve no purpose in the position we find ourselves.Brennan had to be the Berwick Man of the Match and if his kicking and decision making were as good as his reaction saves then he might be playing at a better level.

Last seen at Haggerston castle Last seen at Haggerston castle

Hi guys really concerned about BTU if anyone can confirm he's okay you'll make me the happiest man on earth. Hope this defeats not hurt him too much, God bless you brother. Jake X
Last seen at Haggerston castle with a money bag full of 2p and 1p and a kiss me quick hat on,knocking seven bells into the punch bag machine at the arcade.

Last seen at Haggerston castle Last seen at Haggerston castle
Last seen at Haggerston castle with a money bag full of 2p and 1p and a kiss me quick hat on,knocking seven bells into the punch bag machine at the arcade.

[emoji23]

Tbf they'd have beaten Cowdenbeath last week if they had never got 3 sending offs, lost 3 goals and got pumped

35 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I thought Michael McIndoe had retired ngl.

He had, but played a couple of months with Clydebank Juniors getting fit, he's had a chequered career and is possibly the first author to turn out for us. If he ends up signing there may be some sales of his autobiography for Christmas stockings in Stirling. 

5 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I thought Michael McIndoe had retired ngl.

Fancy footwork, didn't impress defence or me. Give me efficient and effective players like Jardine every time.

I'm sure SA management and players will be more grounded about this victory.

23 hours ago, BinoBalls said:

Hope you’re having a wonderful Saturday evening in the living room with your Mother. 

P.S. your team were abysmal. 

Can you actually imagine being that seething? :lol: Why worry about my Saturday evening, let's analyse yours. Your team have won, all your mates are out - but you tell them, "go on without me" - the only thing on your mind is hitting P&B, trawling through a thread and getting one over a guy from the internet. What a gimp.

Archived