Airdrieonians FC v. Forfar FC

I predict a much improved performance but ultimately futile in terms of 3 points.

I was far too confident last week, the appointment of Murray had got me wearing diamond tinted specs. The truth is, we've had the same problems for 2 years, perhaps creeping in to 3, and those problems aren't fixed overnight.

we'll be better, but will probably draw.

We won at Forfar only because we played well for the last 15 minutes and had substitute impact. I guess it will be much the same tight game tomorrow and hope it will be a better start than many of our home games. It did surprise me that Forfar had quietly moved up the table but this league is full of surprises, apart from our home form. Time to get going in this quarter.

Baird playing a bit deeper has worked well the last two weeks, I thought he was a clear man of the match last week.
Same formation with maybe Moore in for Mackintosh.
There's the weak spot. Poorest displays in two very good displays have been in that position. Moore definitely warrants a pop at it this week.

Honestly don’t expect anything other than performances like the last few home games today. Not sure how Murray can improve a dire, weak midfield with what’s available, Cairns maybe?
Think today will be for digging in and fighting which we lack.

Archived