Liam Henderson

King Kebab

1 minute ago, Zazu said:

That's a good point, Henderson is obviously playing at a higher level and is at a better stage in his career than Ferguson. 

I feel like Ferguson is currently in the squad for if we need to add some energy and physicality into the midfield off the bench, to come on and play a pressing ball winning role similar to Ryan Jack. 

I think Ferguson is better at this role than Hendo. Henderson is definitely better going forward but we are very well stocked for attacking central midfielders. I know he has played more box to box in Italy a few times, but his best performances for hibs came as a 10 and I know he's been playing there in Italy as well a lot of the time. 

Would you not put big Kenny McLean on if you wanted to go down that route?And just tell him to sit,or bring on a defender and put McSauce into CDM?Probably the later being the most obvious choice depending on when the change is being made at what point in the game?

22 hours ago, General dissaray said:

Would you not put big Kenny McLean on if you wanted to go down that route?And just tell him to sit,or bring on a defender and put McSauce into CDM?Probably the later being the most obvious choice depending on when the change is being made at what point in the game?

I mean yeah I'd rather see McTominay moved in there to see out a game, but Ferguson would be solid enough as well IMO. 

Wouldn't fancy asking Kenny McLean to do that though (seems more the technical type as opposed to an energetic ball winner), especially if we already had McGregor or Gilmour playing the deep playmaker role. 

Just now, Zazu said:

I mean yeah I'd rather see McTominay moved in there to see out a game, but Ferguson would be solid enough as well IMO. 

Wouldn't fancy asking Kenny McLean to do that though (seems more the technical type as opposed to an energetic ball winner), especially if we already had McGregor or Gilmour playing the deep playmaker role. 

McLean can play both off them roles if your looking for a guy to cut out high balls and lean on people it's Kenny McLean for me but would much sooner have a fit Ryan Jack

Ferguson is more off the guy that can create magic the unexpected the over head kicks that kind off thing in the McGinn role off the front I reckon 

Guy such as a fit Allan Campbell could do the holding midfield game really well and break it up shielding the defence and starting good plays and counter attacks ect

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, dysartrovers said:
10 hours ago, 2426255 said:
Didn't see the game, just the highlights but also gave away a clumsy penalty, just in the interest of balance. 

It quite clearly states that in the commentary so it looks like once again you just post for the sake of being negative

Looks can be deceiving as that's not the case. I don't see why you would assume that I watched BT sports coverage of Serie A and isn't it possible that I posted at the same time as Clown Job. 

My intention was to add balance as it hadn't been mentioned as far as I was concerned at the time I'd posted. 

• 3 weeks later...