Liam Henderson

King Kebab

Guest Bob Mahelp

Google is my friend, and it tells me that in his whole career Henderson has played a massive 29 top league games.....I'm presuming that most of them were as a substitute. 

Oh, and 9 in Norway. 

He's good at taking free-kicks and corners in the lower leagues though, apparently.

4 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Google is my friend, and it tells me that in his whole career Henderson has played a massive 29 top league games.....I'm presuming that most of them were as a substitute. 

Oh, and 9 in Norway. 

He's good at taking free-kicks and corners in the lower leagues though, apparently.

Just 11 less than Scott McKenna, who's the same age as him..

Guest Bob Mahelp
Just now, RandomGuy. said:

McKenna is an established Scottish internationalist, has captained his country, and plays with a top level club.

Did you have a point that you wanted to make ?

1 minute ago, Bob Mahelp said:

McKenna is an established Scottish internationalist, has captained his country, and plays with a top level club.

That you're writing off a 22yo with almost 30 top flight appearances, despite the fact that's almost exactly what McKenna was this time last year.

I assume you'll be able to see past your red blinkers on this one.

Edited by RandomGuy.

52 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Oh, and 9 in Norway. 

47 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

44 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

43 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

That you're writing off a 22yo with almost 30 top flight appearances, despite the fact that's almost exactly what McKenna was this time last year.

I assume you'll be able to see past your red blinkers on this one.

Bob just admit you have made a c**t of it on this one. Hes 22, played in two foreign leagues, won leagues and cups and played in Europe.

On 23/11/2018 at 13:11, The Moonster said:

What is wrong with people in this country that they have this fucking undying urge to write off every single player we ever produce? It's utterly bizarre.

Exactly how dare a young Scottish player have the cheek to move to learn a new style of football and new culture whilst playing regularly for the first team.

Should have stayed for 10 in a row imo.

• 3 months later...
On 09/03/2019 at 10:10, skippy2015 said:

That’s good he’s been on the bench and not played much the past few games

Yeah, lost his place for a month or so but has played 90 minutes in the last two games and Verona have won them both.

• 2 months later...
13 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Henderson promoted to Serie A with Verona. Started every game after they punted Fabio Grosso, including all playoff rounds.

Hopefully gets a chance to start regularly in the top flight.

Tends to get subbed off after 60 mins in most games.

In the 17 games he started, he played over 75 mins in 11 of them.

Even if it were true, there’s no point to be made there. Tom Rogic barely lasts an hour for Celtic most of the time, but he is clearly a key player for them.

Here's hoping he can keep it up in the top flight since we need every half decent player we can call up to cover for the 6 or 7 that drop out from most squads. Hopefully Clarke has the balls to use the calloff ruling against players that pull out for bollocks reasons all the time.