Liam Henderson

King Kebab

No one on here will have seen anything of him this year outside of 12 second long clips on Twitter. His club side's name ends in a vowel so that means he should be a starter for Scotland according to many. 
Except you can watch Serie B games live on YouTube or catch up on 5-10 minute highlights if you don't fancy watching them live. I wartched a big chunk of the most recent game live on YouTube although I missed his free kick goal. He's starting for the 22nd best team in Italy. Given we've started players (Not just had then in our squad) when playing in League One in England (so playing for, at best, the 45th best team in England), it seems bizarre not to call him up even for a friendly.

1 hour ago, Thumper said:

Serie B is basically the Scottish Championship. You heard it here first, folks.

Amusing considering that most of your current club squad were signed on less than that.

That's a fair cop given I signed all of them, and I'm now touting those players for a Scotland call up. 

• 2 weeks later...
On Monday, October 29, 2018 at 22:53, Marshmallo said:

No one on here will have seen anything of him this year outside of 12 second long clips on Twitter. His club side's name ends in a vowel so that means he should be a starter for Scotland according to many. 

This philosophy isn't working for Clander Zark, St Johnstone netminder. 

Henderson will follow Bates for first call up next time

Would like to think it'll happen eventually Craig, but I think it'll probably be Harper we could see called up first, we know he is actually on BEM's radar, he was going to be called up for the last couple but was injured I think was the story!!!

What I've seen of Henderson, he's always looked really tidy and technically competent and even quite athletic without being spectacular. Jurgen Klopp would make him great I bet. Get some belief into our players. A wee swagger that we seem to have lost. Imagine playing football thinking the whole time "I'm shite. I'm gonna f**k this up. I don't want to mess up. Give it to him instead.. boo hoo... I'm crying inside... thank f**k the crowd can't see this... Eeeeeee get the ball away! Waaaa! It's a spider!"

1 hour ago, Detournement said:

He's behind McGregor, Armstrong, McTominany, McGinn and Jack just now for two spots in midfield.

I'd rather McGeouch and Cairney (was he one of those turning their backs on us?) before him too tbh, although I realise Cairney has hardly set the heather alight in a Scotland jersey.. Hopefully McLean can kick on at Norwich too, I think he's been plagued with injuries since moving.

He's behind McGregor, Armstrong, McTominany, McGinn and Jack just now for two spots in midfield.

I'd rather McGeouch and Cairney (was he one of those turning their backs on us?) before him too tbh, although I realise Cairney has hardly set the heather alight in a Scotland jersey.. Hopefully McLean can kick on at Norwich too, I think he's been plagued with injuries since moving.

Hope they all play brilliant and improve and maintain a rate of form that makes them all undroppable, the more the merrier, the stronger the better!!!
Now, how we doing with Right-Backs???

26 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Now, how we doing with Right-Backs???

How's Donald Love getting on at Sunderland?

Absolutely horrendous any time I've seen him but he springs to mind straight away.

Absolutely horrendous any time I've seen him but he springs to mind straight away.

Good shout, had forgotten about him!!!

Two league appearances this season according to Wikipedia. He was absolutely awful whenever I've seen him and it seems he can't get much of a game for Sunderland in league one. No thanks.